Re: [evonline2002_webheads] WORLDCALL Awardees

  • Erika Cruvinel
    Message 1 of 45 , Feb 1, 2013
      You two really deserve this prize! WorldCall is a huge event; a mix of
      brilliant minds. You two need to be there!

      --
      Erika Cruvinel
      http://www.thomas.org.br

    • hanaakhamis
      Message 45 of 45 , Feb 6, 2013
        @Claire: Blush Blush:):) Will try to figure out how I'm going to look like in a kilt. Kimonos would have been easier [LOL].

        @Ayat and Maria: Thanks for your very kind words. It was lovely meeting Ayat in NileTESOL and it would be lovely if I get to meet Maria sometime soon:) I second Ayat's words. I'm a proud Webhead indeed:)

        Hanaa