Fw: [CALL] Re: SageGauge

  • Dr Elizabeth Hanson-Smith
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2013
      Hi gang--
      I got this message at the CALL IS elist, and it looks like an interesting experiment.

      If any of you are interested in trying it out, please contact Lindsay directly. (I don't know anything more than what is in the email below.)

      They will be presenting at TESOL Dallas, if you are going, so you'll have a chance to speak with the developers directly.

      Cheers--
      --Elizabeth H-S