Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Welcome, James!

  • Evelyn Izquierdo
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 16, 2013
      Welcome, James! If you love technology or are eager to learn, this is the right place. Feel free to ask any questions. There is always a hand willing to help. You may also join the other online spaces. We usually jump from one site to another exploring, sharing, learning, and having fun.  Main site to visit http://www.webheadsinaction.org  Would you kindly share some info about you? It would be great to know what you do and what you teach (if you are a teacher).
      Best regards,
      Evelyn from Caracas, Venezuela.----

      Evelyn IzquierdoCátedra de Idiomas ExtranjerosEscuela de EducaciónUniversidad Central de Venezuelahttp://www.ucv.ve http://evelynizquierdo.wordpress.com/Skype: evelyn.izquierdoTwitter: @eveweb