Re: Getting started.

  • Dr. Elizabeth Hanson-Smith
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 10, 2013
      Hi Laura--
      Welcome!
      As a new member of the group, you might be interested also in the Electronic Village Online session, Becoming a Webhead, which starts in mid-January for 5 weeks. Check out the other sessions, too, many of which are run by your colleagues in the Webheads CoP:
      http://evosessions.pbworks.com/Call_for_Participation2013
      --Elizabeth H-S