Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Welcome Tatyana Lutchenko

    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 6, 2013
      Hi, Tatyana, and welcome!

      You've come to the right place to learn about technology in education.

      Enjoy!

      Teresa (in Portugal)

      On 06-01-2013 4:08, Vance Stevens wrote:

      > Hi everyone,
      >
      > Welcome to our newest Webhead member, who left this message
      >
      > My name is Tatyana Lutchenko, I am an English Language teacher
      > interested in teaching with Technology.
      >
      > --
      > Vance Stevens
      > http://adVancEducation.blogspot.com

    • Cintia Costa
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 6, 2013
        Welcome, Tatyana!

        I hope you enjoy our group a lot! :-)

        Warm regards from the Brazilian Amazon,
        Cintia
        http://learnenglishwithcintia.blogspot.com.br/

        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 21, 2013
          Hi Tatyana,

          Welcome to the Wonderful World of Webheads! (WWoW!) :)

          You will sure like the experience!

          Derya