Welcome Tatyana Lutchenko

    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 5, 2013
      Hi everyone,

      Welcome to our newest Webhead member, who left this message

      My name is Tatyana Lutchenko, I am an English Language teacher
      interested in teaching with Technology.

      --
      Vance Stevens
      http://adVancEducation.blogspot.com

      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 6, 2013
        Hi, Tatyana, and welcome!

        You've come to the right place to learn about technology in education.

        Enjoy!

        Teresa (in Portugal)

        On 06-01-2013 4:08, Vance Stevens wrote:

        > Hi everyone,
        >
        > Welcome to our newest Webhead member, who left this message
        >
        > My name is Tatyana Lutchenko, I am an English Language teacher
        > interested in teaching with Technology.
        >
        > --
        > Vance Stevens
        > http://adVancEducation.blogspot.com

      • Cintia Costa
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 6, 2013
          Welcome, Tatyana!

          I hope you enjoy our group a lot! :-)

          Warm regards from the Brazilian Amazon,
          Cintia
          http://learnenglishwithcintia.blogspot.com.br/

          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 21, 2013
            Hi Tatyana,

            Welcome to the Wonderful World of Webheads! (WWoW!) :)

            You will sure like the experience!

            Derya