Blog with my experiences as a teacher of languages

  • Cintia
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 5, 2013
      Hi Webheads,

      After reading a very nice article about the importance of Teacher Bloggers - http://www.teachhub.com/importance-teacher-bloggers, I have decided to reactivate mine. I have been writing about my classes, projects, and reflections. It is in Portuguese because I intend to help those teachers that cannot read in English very well. Unfortunately, this is still very common here in Brazil...

      The address is: http://learnenglishwithcintia.blogspot.com.br/

      If you have any suggestions, please let me know!

      Thanks,
      Cintia
      Universidade Federal do Pará
      Brazilian Amazon
    • c chee
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 5, 2013
        I went to your blog and translated it into English. You have a good start. Keep up the good work.

        Listen to the quiet thunder and remember.
        Peace starts with communication.

        Chee,   www.realteachers.org  www.voicelearning.com
        email: bchee@...

        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 5, 2013