Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Please note change of email address

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 3, 2013
      Hi Christel,

      Happy new year and thanks for your message.

      You can self-manage your account via Yahoo with the evonline2002_webheads
      list. It's hard to describe how to do it and it's probably changed since
      last time I tried, but you can associate your Yahoo Groups memberships with
      any number of email addresses. This allows you to POST from those email
      addresses. Since you posted successfully, you have managed it correctly.

      However email addresses are disguised on the Yahoo system. Only list
      administrators can see them. Anyone can see your Yahoo ID and thus infer
      one of you email addresses, but no one knows if you actually check Yahoo
      email or simply have a Yahoo ID (to use Flickr, whatever). And no regular
      list member will see your email address.

      If you are managing your group membership via a Yahoo login then you can
      always access the mail via the Yahoo Group site. Since the messages are
      public (in order to generate an RSS feed) you don't really have to have an
      account to SEE our messages, anyone can read them here:

      But if you want to reply or post you have to go in through a Yahoo ID or
      associated email address. Or you can also avoid a Yahoo ID by sending email
      messages directly to the listserv. There should be instructions how to do
      that at the bottom of this message, or you can see them in the right hand
      sidebar at the portal URL above.

      Best,
      Vance

      On Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 2:55 PM, Christel Schneider <
      chris.schneider@...> wrote:

      > **
      >

      > Dear colleagues,
      >
      > I am wishing you all the best for 2013.
      >
      > This is just to let you know that my email address has changed.
      >
      > Best regards
      >
      > Christel
      >
      > Christel Schneider
      >
      > CSiTrain