Please note change of email address

  • Christel Schneider
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 3, 2013
      Dear colleagues,

      I am wishing you all the best for 2013.

      This is just to let you know that my email address has changed.

      Best regards

      Christel

      Christel Schneider

      CSiTrain

      Haffkruger Weg 35

      D-22143 Hamburg

      Skype: christel47

      Tel: +49 40 647 63 93

      Fax:+49 40 647 79 09

      Mobile: +49(0)170 9603 482

      <mailto:chris.schneider@...> chris.schneider@...

      christel.schneider@...

      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 3, 2013
        Hi Christel,

        Happy new year and thanks for your message.

        You can self-manage your account via Yahoo with the evonline2002_webheads
        list. It's hard to describe how to do it and it's probably changed since
        last time I tried, but you can associate your Yahoo Groups memberships with
        any number of email addresses. This allows you to POST from those email
        addresses. Since you posted successfully, you have managed it correctly.

        However email addresses are disguised on the Yahoo system. Only list
        administrators can see them. Anyone can see your Yahoo ID and thus infer
        one of you email addresses, but no one knows if you actually check Yahoo
        email or simply have a Yahoo ID (to use Flickr, whatever). And no regular
        list member will see your email address.

        If you are managing your group membership via a Yahoo login then you can
        always access the mail via the Yahoo Group site. Since the messages are
        public (in order to generate an RSS feed) you don't really have to have an
        account to SEE our messages, anyone can read them here:

        But if you want to reply or post you have to go in through a Yahoo ID or
        associated email address. Or you can also avoid a Yahoo ID by sending email
        messages directly to the listserv. There should be instructions how to do
        that at the bottom of this message, or you can see them in the right hand
        sidebar at the portal URL above.

        Best,
        Vance

        On Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 2:55 PM, Christel Schneider <
        chris.schneider@...> wrote:

        > **
        >

        > Dear colleagues,
        >
        > I am wishing you all the best for 2013.
        >
        > This is just to let you know that my email address has changed.
        >
        > Best regards
        >
        > Christel
        >
        > Christel Schneider
        >
        > CSiTrain