RE: [evonline2002_webheads] welcome veronica

  • Veronica Lambert Hall
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 2, 2013
      Hello Nina,
      Thank you for your kind welcome!! I look forward to reading you all and
      participating!!
      Best wishes
      :-)

      Vero
      Veronica Lambert Hall
      Facebook: Veronica Lambert Hall
      personal/lists mailto:veronica_m_l@...
      Skype: spanishmoon2002

    • Veronica Lambert Hall
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 2, 2013
        Hello Teresa,

        Thank you for your welcome too.

        I'm based in Catalonia and I'm looking forward to joining in with the
        conversations!

        Happy New Year to you all!