Re: [evonline2002_webheads] New file uploaded to evonline2002_webheads

    Message 1 of 97 , Jan 1, 2013
      Hi all,

      I'm in Bangkok in transit at the airport and so glad to get back to robust
      wireless. My last days in Myanmar I couldn't post on Facebook. I could
      read others' posts and comment, but the POST button did nothing, so I had
      to confine myself to commenting on other people's posts.

      Judging from other travelers' reports I was lucky to have wifi at all !!

      But it was nice to see the New Year's messages, and if you wished me a
      happy birthday, thank you (if you didn't too late now, you'll have to wait
      till next year :-)

      Here in BKK I've opened Rita's New Year msg (which I couldn't do in
      Myanmar) and I made a screen shot, in case anyone else can't see it or
      doesn't want to click on a link to a file. This is from Jing:
      http://screencast.com/t/wEOVnTD3

      I'm looking forward to starting out the new year with a healthy dose of EVO.

      If you need to know more about that it's at
      http://evosessions.pbworks.comand maybe I'll see you there,

      Happy new year,
      vance

      --