New file uploaded to evonline2002_webheads

  • evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 97 , Dec 31, 2012
      Hello,

      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the evonline2002_webheads
      group.

      File : /happy NYear.png
      Uploaded by : ritazeinstejer <rita@...>
      Description : a quote I want to share with my dear Webheads before the end of 2012

      You can access this file at the URL:

      Regards,

      ritazeinstejer <rita@...>
      Message 97 of 97 , Jan 1, 2013
        Hi all,

        I'm in Bangkok in transit at the airport and so glad to get back to robust
        wireless. My last days in Myanmar I couldn't post on Facebook. I could
        read others' posts and comment, but the POST button did nothing, so I had
        to confine myself to commenting on other people's posts.

        Judging from other travelers' reports I was lucky to have wifi at all !!

        But it was nice to see the New Year's messages, and if you wished me a
        happy birthday, thank you (if you didn't too late now, you'll have to wait
        till next year :-)

        Here in BKK I've opened Rita's New Year msg (which I couldn't do in
        Myanmar) and I made a screen shot, in case anyone else can't see it or
        doesn't want to click on a link to a file. This is from Jing:
        http://screencast.com/t/wEOVnTD3

        I'm looking forward to starting out the new year with a healthy dose of EVO.

        If you need to know more about that it's at
        http://evosessions.pbworks.comand maybe I'll see you there,

        Happy new year,
        vance

        --