Re: [evonline2002_webheads] welcome veronica

  • nina.lyulkun@gmail.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 30, 2012
      Veronica, I am sure you will enjoy the community you've joined.

      Make yourself at home!

      Warmly,

      **

      *Nina A.Lyulkun*

      Khmelnitskiy National University <http://www.khnu.km.ua/root/default.htm>

      Mobile: (+38)067 9334574

      [image: Blogger] <http://tesol-ua.blogspot.com/> [image:
      Facebook]<http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=572760950> [image:
      Google Plus] <https://plus.google.com/117218005724095778971> [image:
      Twitter] <http://twitter.com/#%21/nagora> [image:
      VKontakte]<http://vkontakte.ru/id17326732>
      [image: Skype] nagora60

      On 30 December 2012 15:35, Teresa Almeida d'Eca <teresadeca@...>wrote:

      > **
      >

      > Welcome, Veronica!
      >
      > You've come to the right place to teach with technology and to make
      > wonderful friends all over the world.
      >
      > Enjoy! :-)
      >
      > Teresa (in Portugal)
      >
      > On Sunday, December 30, 2012, Vance Stevens wrote:
      >
      > > **
      >

      > > Hi everyone,
      > >
      > > We have a new member, welcome Veronica
      > >
      > > Comment from user:
      > > I have had this group recommended to me in a course I am doing
      > > with Cambridge English Teachers called Teaching with Technology.
      > >
      > > Hope you enjoy webheads
      > >
      > > --
      > > Vance Stevens
      > > http://adVancEducation.blogspot.com
      > > http://vancesdiveblogs.blogspot.com
      > >

      > --
      > Sent from my iPhone

    • Veronica Lambert Hall
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 2, 2013
        Hello Nina,
        Thank you for your kind welcome!! I look forward to reading you all and
        participating!!
        Best wishes
        :-)

        Vero
        Veronica Lambert Hall
        Facebook: Veronica Lambert Hall
        personal/lists mailto:veronica_m_l@...
        Skype: spanishmoon2002

      • Veronica Lambert Hall
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 2, 2013
          Hello Teresa,

          Thank you for your welcome too.

          I'm based in Catalonia and I'm looking forward to joining in with the
          conversations!

          Happy New Year to you all!