welcome veronica

    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 29, 2012
      Hi everyone,

      We have a new member, welcome Veronica

      Comment from user:
      I have had this group recommended to me in a course I am doing
      with Cambridge English Teachers called Teaching with Technology.

      Hope you enjoy webheads

      --
      Vance Stevens
      http://adVancEducation.blogspot.com

      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 30, 2012
        Welcome, Veronica!

        You've come to the right place to teach with technology and to make
        wonderful friends all over the world.

        Enjoy! :-)

        Teresa (in Portugal)

        On Sunday, December 30, 2012, Vance Stevens wrote:

        > **
        >

        > Hi everyone,
        >
        > We have a new member, welcome Veronica
        >
        > Comment from user:
        > I have had this group recommended to me in a course I am doing
        > with Cambridge English Teachers called Teaching with Technology.
        >
        > Hope you enjoy webheads
        >
        > --
        > Vance Stevens
        > http://adVancEducation.blogspot.com
        > http://vancesdiveblogs.blogspot.com

        --
        Sent from my iPhone

        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 30, 2012
          Veronica, I am sure you will enjoy the community you've joined.

          Make yourself at home!

          Warmly,

          **

          *Nina A.Lyulkun*

          Khmelnitskiy National University <http://www.khnu.km.ua/root/default.htm>

          Mobile: (+38)067 9334574

          [image: Blogger] <http://tesol-ua.blogspot.com/> [image:
          Facebook]<http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=572760950> [image:
          Google Plus] <https://plus.google.com/117218005724095778971> [image:
          Twitter] <http://twitter.com/#%21/nagora> [image:
          VKontakte]<http://vkontakte.ru/id17326732>
          [image: Skype] nagora60

          On 30 December 2012 15:35, Teresa Almeida d'Eca <teresadeca@...>wrote:

          > **
          >

          > Welcome, Veronica!
          >
          > You've come to the right place to teach with technology and to make
          > wonderful friends all over the world.
          >
          > Enjoy! :-)
          >
          > Teresa (in Portugal)
          >
          > On Sunday, December 30, 2012, Vance Stevens wrote:
          >
          > > **
          >

          > > Hi everyone,
          > >
          > > We have a new member, welcome Veronica
          > >
          > > Comment from user:
          > > I have had this group recommended to me in a course I am doing
          > > with Cambridge English Teachers called Teaching with Technology.
          > >
          > > Hope you enjoy webheads
          > >
          > > --
          > > Vance Stevens
          > > http://adVancEducation.blogspot.com
          > > http://vancesdiveblogs.blogspot.com
          > >

          > --
          > Sent from my iPhone

        • Veronica Lambert Hall
          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 2, 2013
            Hello Nina,
            Thank you for your kind welcome!! I look forward to reading you all and
            participating!!
            Best wishes
            :-)

            Vero
            Veronica Lambert Hall
            Facebook: Veronica Lambert Hall
            personal/lists mailto:veronica_m_l@...
            Skype: spanishmoon2002

          • Veronica Lambert Hall
            Message 5 of 5 , Jan 2, 2013
              Hello Teresa,

              Thank you for your welcome too.

              I'm based in Catalonia and I'm looking forward to joining in with the
              conversations!

              Happy New Year to you all!