Dennis: Fwd: AJAL Journal now launched

  • Dennis Newson
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 27, 2012
      Dear colleagues,

      I have been asked to inform you of the launch of a new journal that you may
      wish to read and or to write for.

      Dennis
      ----------

    • Maria Laura Garcìa
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 27, 2012
        Thanks Dennis for the info about AJAL. I'm Ma. Laura García, member of APIBA and one of the materials review editors. I'd like to invite all the webheads and other colleagues who may be interested in this Argentinian Journal of Applied Linguistics to register in order to receive regular updates from AJAL.

        AJAL is an international, fully refereed, open-access e-journal led by FAAPI (Federación Argentina de Asociaciones de Profesores de Inglés). It is a publication for teachers, trainers, and researchers interested
        in sharing their expertise, experience, and concerns in the fields of
        Applied Linguistics and English Language Teaching. AJAL welcomes
        original research articles, state-of-the-art articles, literature
        reviews, materials reviews, and classroom accounts which focus on
        practical aspects.
        The editors of AJAL are supported by an Editorial Board
        whose members may referee submissions. Other anonymous referees will be
        published once a year. Their decisions are based upon the relevance,
        clarity, and value of the manuscripts submitted. Submissions could be
        accepted, accepted with modifications, or rejected. Reviewers' decisions are final and are not subject to re-evaluation.
        Please,feel free to visit the above website and enter your contact information to receive related news, and notices of new issues. You can also submit your manuscript after following some specifications. Remember that if you are an international author, you do not need to be part of a TA in Argentina for publishing
        with AJAL.

        Best,

        Ma. Laura