Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Happy Christmas

    Message 1 of 10 , Dec 24, 2012
      Hi to all Webheads!

      I second Aiden and also wish you all and your families a New Year full of
      Peace, Health and Happiness.

      Hugs, Teresa

      --
      Sent from my iPhone

    • amrieth Bisoen
      Message 2 of 10 , Dec 24, 2012
        to everyone
        a merry x-mas and a happy newyear

        amrieth

        ________________________________
        > Happy Christmas to you all! I hope you're enjoying your holidays, and for those of us who are working this week, have fun just the same.
        >
        > Hugs to you all!
        >
        > Aiden
        >
        > Aiden Yeh, PhD
        > Assistant Professor
        > Wenzao Ursuline College of Languages
        > Twitter: motherchina
        > Skype: aidenyeh
        > Viber, Line, Tango: +886938392852
        >
        > Sent from my iPhone

      • College Ub
        Message 3 of 10 , Dec 25, 2012
          I wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Very Happy and Prosperous New Year
          best wishes,
          Isra'
        • Marijana
          Message 4 of 10 , Dec 25, 2012
            Thanks Aiden!

            Happy holidays to all of you, lots of health,
            love and blessings!

            Hugs from Croatia

            Marijana