Happy Christmas

  • Aiden
    Message 1 of 10 , Dec 24, 2012
      Hello fellow webheads,

      Happy Christmas to you all! I hope you're enjoying your holidays, and for those of us who are working this week, have fun just the same.

      Hugs to you all!

      Aiden

      Aiden Yeh, PhD
      Assistant Professor
      Wenzao Ursuline College of Languages
      Twitter: motherchina
      Skype: aidenyeh
      Viber, Line, Tango: +886938392852

      Sent from my iPhone
    • Susana Canelo
      Message 2 of 10 , Dec 24, 2012
        Thanks!! The same for you !!
        Hugs from Argentina.

        Susana

        Enviado desde mi iPad

        Message 3 of 10 , Dec 24, 2012
          Hi to all Webheads!

          I second Aiden and also wish you all and your families a New Year full of
          Peace, Health and Happiness.

          Hugs, Teresa

          --
          Sent from my iPhone

        • amrieth Bisoen
          Message 4 of 10 , Dec 24, 2012
            to everyone
            a merry x-mas and a happy newyear

            amrieth

            ________________________________
            > Happy Christmas to you all! I hope you're enjoying your holidays, and for those of us who are working this week, have fun just the same.
            >
            > Hugs to you all!
            >
            > Aiden
            >
            > Aiden Yeh, PhD
            > Assistant Professor
            > Wenzao Ursuline College of Languages
            > Twitter: motherchina
            > Skype: aidenyeh
            > Viber, Line, Tango: +886938392852
            >
            > Sent from my iPhone

          • College Ub
            Message 5 of 10 , Dec 25, 2012
              I wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Very Happy and Prosperous New Year
              best wishes,
              Isra'
            • Marijana
              Message 6 of 10 , Dec 25, 2012
                Thanks Aiden!

                Happy holidays to all of you, lots of health,
                love and blessings!

                Hugs from Croatia

                Marijana