Re[2]: Fw: [evonline2002_webheads] Re: upcoming Learning2gether events/Seasons Greetings

  • Michael Coghlan
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 24, 2012
      Vance - it did go well. Just me, Nina L and Claire - but it was a
      fruitful conversation. I really enjoyed it and look forward to the
      recording.

      Pity we won't experience any 'Burmese days' together this time round. I
      won't be there till early January and I figure you'll be gone by then.

      And likewise - happy holiday season to all you wonderful webheads!

      - Michael.

      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 25, 2012
        I'll send you my travelogue so far, raw stuff
        it's just from Mandalay but it give you an idea

        book ahead in january as much as you can

        Bring pristine US dollars

        get your visa online via http://myanmarvisa.com

        Merry Christmas,

        Vance

      • Nina Liakos
        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 25, 2012
          I very much enjoyed chatting with Michael and Claire! But I wish more webheads could make it to Learning2gether events on Sundays. They are really very interesting, and it's more interesting to be right there than it is to listen later--although I do that too.

          Thanks to Michael for bringing such a relevant topic--designing learning in the digital age--to the table.
          Nina

          --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, "Michael Coghlan" <michaelc@...> wrote:

          > Vance - it did go well. Just me, Nina L and Claire - but it was a
          > fruitful conversation. I really enjoyed it and look forward to the
          > recording.
          > - Michael.
        • Michael Coghlan
          Message 4 of 6 , Dec 26, 2012
            Vance - I have everything booked. And have heard about the need to have
            'crisp' notes :)

            I notice Kim Cofino is in Myanmar at the moment! Any Webheads going to
            be in the civinity from January 3rd - 10th?

            - Michael