Re: free photo collage maker

  • edtec2002
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 19, 2012
      Hi, Dilip,

      Thanks for your suggestion. I downloaded both Picasa and Microsoft Auto Collage (suggested by Teresa). Auto Collage does everything for you and comes out looking quite professionally blended together. However, you don't have any choice about placement and can only choose two photos to highlight. It uses face recognition in the photos to determine placement. In Picasa, you can choose how big to make your photos, where to place them, what angle to put them at, and add in a background color to cover empty space. I had no problems using either saved collage first in a Word document and then converted to Adobe Reader. I was mildly annoyed that Picasa loaded EVERY photo on my computer into its database. You need to be careful about whether you are deleting photos from your computer or from Picasa albums.

      Chris Jones