Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Welcome Natalia to WiA

    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 18, 2012
      Hi Natalia!

      Welcome to this fabulous community! Enjoy!

      Season's Greetings!

      Teresa (in Portugal)

      On 17-12-2012 16:29, Vance Stevens wrote:

      > Please join me in welcoming Natalia to Webheads in Action
      >
      > Natalia introduced herself with this:
      >
      > Hi, I´m a Spanish and English teacher and I would like to join your group.
      > Thanks in advance,
      > Natalia
      >
      > --
      > Vance Stevens
      > http://adVancEducation.blogspot.com
      > http://vancesdiveblogs.blogspot.com

    • Maria Rosario Di Mónaco
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 18, 2012
        Welcome, Natalia! I'm sure you'll love this community.
        Happy sharing!
        Mary (from Rosario, Argentina)

        On Mon, Dec 17, 2012 at 1:29 PM, Vance Stevens <vancestev@...> wrote:

        > **
        >

        > Please join me in welcoming Natalia to Webheads in Action
        >
        > Natalia introduced herself with this:
        >
        > Hi, I�m a Spanish and English teacher and I would like to join your group.
        > Thanks in advance,
        > Natalia
        >
        > --
        > Vance Stevens
        > http://adVancEducation.blogspot.com
        > http://vancesdiveblogs.blogspot.com

      • STELLA
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 19, 2012
          Hi Natalia
          welcome to Webheads!
          You'll learn tons of things and find true partnership, no matter how much (or how "little") you know!!

          stella :-)
          (from Argentina)
          Welcome to this fabulous community! Enjoy!

          Season's Greetings!

          Teresa (in Portugal)

          On 17-12-2012 16:29, Vance Stevens wrote:

          > Please join me in welcoming Natalia to Webheads in Action
          >
          > Natalia introduced herself with this:
          >
          > Hi, I´m a Spanish and English teacher and I would like to join your group.
          > Thanks in advance,
          > Natalia
          >
          > --
          > Vance Stevens
          > http://adVancEducation.blogspot.com
          > http://vancesdiveblogs.blogspot.com

          Se certificó que el correo no contiene virus.
          Comprobada por AVG - www.avg.es
          Versión: 2012.0.2221 / Base de datos de virus: 2637/5470 - Fecha de la versión: 19/12/2012