Welcome Natalia to WiA

    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 17, 2012
      Please join me in welcoming Natalia to Webheads in Action

      Natalia introduced herself with this:

      Hi, I´m a Spanish and English teacher and I would like to join your group.
      Thanks in advance,
      Natalia

      --
      Vance Stevens
      http://adVancEducation.blogspot.com

      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 18, 2012
        Hi Natalia!

        Welcome to this fabulous community! Enjoy!

        Season's Greetings!

        Teresa (in Portugal)

        On 17-12-2012 16:29, Vance Stevens wrote:

        > Please join me in welcoming Natalia to Webheads in Action
        >
        > Natalia introduced herself with this:
        >
        > Hi, I´m a Spanish and English teacher and I would like to join your group.
        > Thanks in advance,
        > Natalia
        >
        > --
        > Vance Stevens
        > http://adVancEducation.blogspot.com
        > http://vancesdiveblogs.blogspot.com

      • Maria Rosario Di Mónaco
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 18, 2012
          Welcome, Natalia! I'm sure you'll love this community.
          Happy sharing!
          Mary (from Rosario, Argentina)

          On Mon, Dec 17, 2012 at 1:29 PM, Vance Stevens <vancestev@...> wrote:

          > **
          >

          > Please join me in welcoming Natalia to Webheads in Action
          >
          > Natalia introduced herself with this:
          >
          > Hi, I�m a Spanish and English teacher and I would like to join your group.
          > Thanks in advance,
          > Natalia
          >
          > --
          > Vance Stevens
          > http://adVancEducation.blogspot.com
          > http://vancesdiveblogs.blogspot.com

        • STELLA
          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 19, 2012
            Hi Natalia
            welcome to Webheads!
            You'll learn tons of things and find true partnership, no matter how much (or how "little") you know!!

            stella :-)
            (from Argentina)
            Welcome to this fabulous community! Enjoy!

            Season's Greetings!

            Teresa (in Portugal)

            On 17-12-2012 16:29, Vance Stevens wrote:

            > Please join me in welcoming Natalia to Webheads in Action
            >
            > Natalia introduced herself with this:
            >
            > Hi, I´m a Spanish and English teacher and I would like to join your group.
            > Thanks in advance,
            > Natalia
            >
            > --
            > Vance Stevens
            > http://adVancEducation.blogspot.com
            > http://vancesdiveblogs.blogspot.com

            Se certificó que el correo no contiene virus.
            Comprobada por AVG - www.avg.es
            Versión: 2012.0.2221 / Base de datos de virus: 2637/5470 - Fecha de la versión: 19/12/2012