Announcing the CALL-IS EVO for 2013

  • Dr Elizabeth Hanson-Smith
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 15, 2012
      Dear Educators,

      The CALL Interest
      Section of the international TESOL professional association is pleased
      to offer the opportunity to participate in the Electronic Village Online
      (EVO) 2013 sessions.

      This project is a virtual extension of
      the TESOL 2013 Convention in Dallas in which educators around the globe
      will have the chance to enhance their professional development, network,
      collaborate, share and learn with like-minded professionals in
      wonderful online sessions that were carefully designed by our
      moderators.

      You do not need to be a TESOL member to participate in a FREE, five-week, online session of the EVO, January 14 - February 17, 2013.

      Please visit our Announcement Web page to select one among the various session offerings. http://evosessions.pbworks.com/Call_for_Participation2013%c2%a0

      Registrations start on January 7th, 2013.

      If you want to be reminded of the EVO registration period and the latest news, join our mailing list.

      We're looking forward to seeing you in a session in the Electronic Village Online!

      Yours in TESOL,
      Carla Arena
      On behalf of the EVO Coordination Team