The Electronic Village Online 2013 - Call for Participation

  • Carla arena
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 14, 2012
      Dear Educators,

      The CALL Interest Section of the international TESOL professional
      association is pleased to offer the opportunity to participate in the
      Electronic Village Online (EVO) 2013 sessions.

      This project is a virtual extension of the TESOL 2013 Convention in Dallas
      in which educators around the globe will have the chance to enhance their
      professional development, network, collaborate, share and learn with
      like-minded professionals in wonderful online sessions that were carefully
      designed by our moderators.

      You *do not *need to be a TESOL member to participate in a FREE, five-week,
      online session of the EVO, *January 14 - February 17, 2013*.

      Please visit our Announcement Web page to select one among the various
      session offerings.
      http://evosessions.pbworks.com/Call_for_Participation2013

      *Registrations start on January 7th, 2013.*

      If you want to be reminded of the EVO registration period and the latest
      news, join our mailing
      list<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dGs1a05mZUUzdVdhTzl6QVVPQ3FYcmc6MQ#gid=0>
      .

      We're looking forward to seeing you in a session in the Electronic Village
      Online!

      Yours in TESOL,
      Carla Arena
      On behalf of the EVO Coordination Team