Sorry to have sent spam.

  • karenmsiemens
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 11, 2012
      It appears that my email was hacked last Friday but after changing passwords have not had anymore odd activity so think that I'm ok.

      Karen
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 11, 2012
        Thanks for letting us know. I didn't notice any spam on this list.

        Also it's good to know that changing passwords nipped the problem. That's
        what my wife did when she got one of those recently, stopped it.

        Vance

        --
        Vance Stevens
        http://adVancEducation.blogspot.com