thank you for the messages

  • Angela Porime
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 11, 2012
           Dear Teresa and Webheads members
      Thank you for all the warm welcomes and messages.
      It is wonderful to be a member  of a group community.
      There are a lot of discussion opportunities and I am sure that irrespective of the places where we  live we may learn together.
      William Arthur Ward was writing that a mediocre teacher tells, while a great teacher inspires.
      I thing that we need to let us inspired by other teachers and that we may borrow and lend to the others many things.
      Angela