Re: [evonline2002_webheads] just joined Webheads

    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 10, 2012
      Hi everyone,

      Webheads have 1011 members now at their YahooGroup. There is some
      attrition occasionally, but much more often we have people requesting to
      join us.

      I know that some moderators take the time to welcome new members, and I
      have often felt remiss that I have never done that (I guess I worried I
      might get very busy and miss someone; I like to say you get only so many
      key presses in a day). But since Angela has shown excellent netiquette in
      introducing herself to the list, and I have a little time at the moment, I
      think I'll welcome a few of our latest arrivals as well.

      So welcome to Angela, and to:

      Belinda, joined Dec 9, and said "I am an ESL Instructor who is TEFL
      Certified, and teaching in Saudi Arabia. I would love to have resources,
      and connectedness with other

      "Trinity_col Teach, joined in Nov, and said "I am very much into connecting
      with other teachers online and encouraging others in my country to do the
      same (from Trinidad, West

      Simona Cana, joined in Nov, and said "I have been working in IT for the
      last 8 years. At
      the same time I am a student of English Studies (4th year). I'd like to join
      the group in order to find ways to combine technology with my studies."

      Laveli, who joined in Nov, saying "I am studying English Studies at Uned in
      Spain and I have 10-year experience as an English teacher. I would like to
      interchange and share
      info and new methods to hook our students."

      Sunny Guowen, joined in Nov, saying "I am very interested in digital

      JB Greer, who has been in touch about his survey

      amnahajrus, joined Nov 1, and said, "simply I'm a student of the teaching
      English language who really looks forward to be always better"

      ub.college, joined in October, saying "I'm one of TI members. Mr.Jeff
      Cooper has refereed me to this group. I'm working on my MA degree in
      linguistics. Israa Al-Taie, University of Baghdad"

      K Gulozer, joined in October, saying "I would like to collaborate and get
      information about the new web technologies in relation to language

      hm7994, joined in Sept, and said "I am an English teacher, am interested in
      more about English Teaching in general and integrating technology in it in

      Dawn Bikowski, who joined and posted an invitation to present at the EVO
      fairs at TESOL Dallas. She is one of the developers of Trace Effects.

      inejjar, joined Sept 11, and posted "I'm an ELT teacher trainer who is
      interested in the use of technology to enhance the teaching of ESL or EFL."

      MS Flower, joined in Sept, saying "I have been teaching English for over 8
      years. I would like to communicate with other teachers around the world and
      share teaching experience together."

      You get the idea. Any more takes us back to last summer.

      Welcome to all new Webheads over the years, and thanks Angela for making me
      realize I should have been doing this since we started in 2002.

      On Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 2:35 AM, STELLA <saubidet@...> wrote:

      > **
      > Hi Angela
      > WELCOME!!
      > this group/ COMMUNITY will change your life!!!!
      > stella (from HOT Argentina)

      Vance Stevens