An Awesome Site for EVERYTHING re: Distance Education

  • John Hibbs
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 10, 2012
      Jim Morrison, Professor Emeritus of Educational Leadership,
      UNC-Chapel Hill <http://horizon.unc.edu>, has put together the most
      complete list of "distance education" resources imaginable. Even
      Vance might be not know of all of those listed!

      <http://www.horizon.unc.edu/onramp/default330f.html?type=soc#OER>

      Thank you Jim!

      P.S. For those interested in MOOCs, there is PLENTY there as well.

      John Hibbs
      http://oregonhibbs.com
    • katia hameg
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 10, 2012
        Hi John,

        Thanks for this database of compiled web-links for distance education.

        I think that Vance always tries to be on top thanks to people like
        you and to the other folks in the web-head community.

        Regards,

        Katia

        --
        Katia HAMEG