Re: [evonline2002_webheads] just joined Webheads

  • STELLA
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 9, 2012
      Hi Angela

      WELCOME!!
      this group/ COMMUNITY will change your life!!!!

      stella (from HOT Argentina)
      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 10, 2012
        Hi Angela,

        You came to the right place. You will definitely learn a lot here with/from this family.

        I have had a dream, all my life. To touch/smell/eat/roll on/ and take pics with..guess what? Snow!

        Welcome aboard!

        Hala (A Sudanese living elsewhere)

        Message 3 of 8 , Dec 10, 2012
          Hi everyone,

          Webheads have 1011 members now at their YahooGroup. There is some
          attrition occasionally, but much more often we have people requesting to
          join us.

          I know that some moderators take the time to welcome new members, and I
          have often felt remiss that I have never done that (I guess I worried I
          might get very busy and miss someone; I like to say you get only so many
          key presses in a day). But since Angela has shown excellent netiquette in
          introducing herself to the list, and I have a little time at the moment, I
          think I'll welcome a few of our latest arrivals as well.

          So welcome to Angela, and to:

          Belinda, joined Dec 9, and said "I am an ESL Instructor who is TEFL
          Certified, and teaching in Saudi Arabia. I would love to have resources,
          and connectedness with other
          instructors."

          "Trinity_col Teach, joined in Nov, and said "I am very much into connecting
          with other teachers online and encouraging others in my country to do the
          same (from Trinidad, West
          Indies)."

          Simona Cana, joined in Nov, and said "I have been working in IT for the
          last 8 years. At
          the same time I am a student of English Studies (4th year). I'd like to join
          the group in order to find ways to combine technology with my studies."

          Laveli, who joined in Nov, saying "I am studying English Studies at Uned in
          Spain and I have 10-year experience as an English teacher. I would like to
          interchange and share
          info and new methods to hook our students."

          Sunny Guowen, joined in Nov, saying "I am very interested in digital
          literacy."

          JB Greer, who has been in touch about his survey

          amnahajrus, joined Nov 1, and said, "simply I'm a student of the teaching
          English language who really looks forward to be always better"

          ub.college, joined in October, saying "I'm one of TI members. Mr.Jeff
          Cooper has refereed me to this group. I'm working on my MA degree in
          linguistics. Israa Al-Taie, University of Baghdad"

          K Gulozer, joined in October, saying "I would like to collaborate and get
          information about the new web technologies in relation to language
          instruction"

          hm7994, joined in Sept, and said "I am an English teacher, am interested in
          knowing
          more about English Teaching in general and integrating technology in it in
          particular."

          Dawn Bikowski, who joined and posted an invitation to present at the EVO
          fairs at TESOL Dallas. She is one of the developers of Trace Effects.

          inejjar, joined Sept 11, and posted "I'm an ELT teacher trainer who is
          interested in the use of technology to enhance the teaching of ESL or EFL."

          MS Flower, joined in Sept, saying "I have been teaching English for over 8
          years. I would like to communicate with other teachers around the world and
          share teaching experience together."

          You get the idea. Any more takes us back to last summer.

          Welcome to all new Webheads over the years, and thanks Angela for making me
          realize I should have been doing this since we started in 2002.

          Vance

          --
          Vance Stevens
          http://adVancEducation.blogspot.com