just joined Webheads

  • angela.porime
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 9, 2012
      Hello, everybody
      I have joined this group today.I am a teacher of English and I am interested in developing my online skiils related to English.
      I am from Romania and it is a dream like atmosphere outside.It has snowed and snowed.I remember my childhood days.
      Very soon our winter holiday will start, on 21st of December.
      Bye from Romania.
      Angela
    • Holly Dilatush
      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 9, 2012
        Welcome!

        What age group do you teach, Angela?

        You are sure to have fun, sure to learn a lot,
        Holly
        [Charlottesville, VA, USA]

        Message 3 of 8 , Dec 9, 2012
          Welcome, Angela! :-)

          You'll enjoy this online community. :-)

          Teresa (in Lisbon, Portugal)

          On 09-12-2012 15:42, angela.porime wrote:

          > Hello, everybody
          > I have joined this group today.I am a teacher of English and I am
          > interested in developing my online skiils related to English.
          > I am from Romania and it is a dream like atmosphere outside.It has
          > snowed and snowed.I remember my childhood days.
          > Very soon our winter holiday will start, on 21st of December.
          > Bye from Romania.
          > Angela

        • angela.porime
          Message 4 of 8 , Dec 9, 2012
            Dear Mrs. Dilatush
            I teach in a high school, my students are 14-18 age group.
            Thank you for your reply.
            Angela

            --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, Holly Dilatush <holly@...> wrote:

            > Welcome!
            >
            > What age group do you teach, Angela?
            >
            > You are sure to have fun, sure to learn a lot,
            > Holly
            > [Charlottesville, VA, USA]
            >

            > On Sun, Dec 9, 2012 at 10:42 AM, angela.porime <angela.porime@...>wrote:
            >
            > > **
            > >

            > > Hello, everybody
            > > I have joined this group today.I am a teacher of English and I am
            > > interested in developing my online skiils related to English.
            > > I am from Romania and it is a dream like atmosphere outside.It has snowed
            > > and snowed.I remember my childhood days.
            > > Very soon our winter holiday will start, on 21st of December.
            > > Bye from Romania.
            > > Angela

          • angela.porime
            Message 5 of 8 , Dec 9, 2012
              Dear Mrs.Teresa
              Thank you for your reply.I must become a learner concerning teaching English with technology.
              Angela

              --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, Teresa Almeida d'Eca <teresadeca@...> wrote:

              > Welcome, Angela! :-)
              >
              > You'll enjoy this online community. :-)
              >
              > Teresa (in Lisbon, Portugal)
              >

              > On 09-12-2012 15:42, angela.porime wrote:
              > >
              > > Hello, everybody
              > > I have joined this group today.I am a teacher of English and I am
              > > interested in developing my online skiils related to English.
              > > I am from Romania and it is a dream like atmosphere outside.It has
              > > snowed and snowed.I remember my childhood days.
              > > Very soon our winter holiday will start, on 21st of December.
              > > Bye from Romania.
              > > Angela

            • STELLA
              Message 6 of 8 , Dec 9, 2012
                Hi Angela

                WELCOME!!
                this group/ COMMUNITY will change your life!!!!

                stella (from HOT Argentina)
                I have joined this group today.I am a teacher of English and I am interested in developing my online skiils related to English.
                I am from Romania and it is a dream like atmosphere outside.It has snowed and snowed.I remember my childhood days.
                Very soon our winter holiday will start, on 21st of December.
                Bye from Romania.
                Angela

                Se certificó que el correo no contiene virus.
                Comprobada por AVG - www.avg.es
                Versión: 2012.0.2221 / Base de datos de virus: 2634/5446 - Fecha de la versión: 08/12/2012

              • Hala Fawzi
                Message 7 of 8 , Dec 10, 2012
                  Hi Angela,

                  You came to the right place. You will definitely learn a lot here with/from this family.

                  I have had a dream, all my life. To touch/smell/eat/roll on/ and take pics with..guess what? Snow!

                  Welcome aboard!

                  Hala (A Sudanese living elsewhere)

                  Message 8 of 8 , Dec 10, 2012
                    Hi everyone,

                    Webheads have 1011 members now at their YahooGroup. There is some
                    attrition occasionally, but much more often we have people requesting to
                    join us.

                    I know that some moderators take the time to welcome new members, and I
                    have often felt remiss that I have never done that (I guess I worried I
                    might get very busy and miss someone; I like to say you get only so many
                    key presses in a day). But since Angela has shown excellent netiquette in
                    introducing herself to the list, and I have a little time at the moment, I
                    think I'll welcome a few of our latest arrivals as well.

                    So welcome to Angela, and to:

                    Belinda, joined Dec 9, and said "I am an ESL Instructor who is TEFL
                    Certified, and teaching in Saudi Arabia. I would love to have resources,
                    and connectedness with other
                    instructors."

                    "Trinity_col Teach, joined in Nov, and said "I am very much into connecting
                    with other teachers online and encouraging others in my country to do the
                    same (from Trinidad, West
                    Indies)."

                    Simona Cana, joined in Nov, and said "I have been working in IT for the
                    last 8 years. At
                    the same time I am a student of English Studies (4th year). I'd like to join
                    the group in order to find ways to combine technology with my studies."

                    Laveli, who joined in Nov, saying "I am studying English Studies at Uned in
                    Spain and I have 10-year experience as an English teacher. I would like to
                    interchange and share
                    info and new methods to hook our students."

                    Sunny Guowen, joined in Nov, saying "I am very interested in digital
                    literacy."

                    JB Greer, who has been in touch about his survey

                    amnahajrus, joined Nov 1, and said, "simply I'm a student of the teaching
                    English language who really looks forward to be always better"

                    ub.college, joined in October, saying "I'm one of TI members. Mr.Jeff
                    Cooper has refereed me to this group. I'm working on my MA degree in
                    linguistics. Israa Al-Taie, University of Baghdad"

                    K Gulozer, joined in October, saying "I would like to collaborate and get
                    information about the new web technologies in relation to language
                    instruction"

                    hm7994, joined in Sept, and said "I am an English teacher, am interested in
                    knowing
                    more about English Teaching in general and integrating technology in it in
                    particular."

                    Dawn Bikowski, who joined and posted an invitation to present at the EVO
                    fairs at TESOL Dallas. She is one of the developers of Trace Effects.

                    inejjar, joined Sept 11, and posted "I'm an ELT teacher trainer who is
                    interested in the use of technology to enhance the teaching of ESL or EFL."

                    MS Flower, joined in Sept, saying "I have been teaching English for over 8
                    years. I would like to communicate with other teachers around the world and
                    share teaching experience together."

                    You get the idea. Any more takes us back to last summer.

                    Welcome to all new Webheads over the years, and thanks Angela for making me
                    realize I should have been doing this since we started in 2002.

                    Vance

                    --
                    Vance Stevens
                    http://adVancEducation.blogspot.com