Re: [evonline2002_webheads] EVO 2013

    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 8, 2012
      This is interesting information, Teresa. I wasn't aware that TI was going
      through changes. This sounds like a retrenchment :-(

      When are you having your BJ tour? I'd like to attend if convenient.

      Vance

      --
      Vance Stevens
      http://adVancEducation.blogspot.com

      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 9, 2012
        Hi Vance!

        We aren't going to have a TI tour because BJ retired from TI and they
        aren't accepting any new members. So there's no point in showing something
        participants can't join.

        BTW, I got the info about no new memberships since last August in the TI
        homepage.

        My message below wasn't meant for WiA, and I'm sorry, but now I'm glad you
        got this info.

        Hugs, Teresa

        --
        Sent from my iPhone

        Message 3 of 8 , Dec 9, 2012
          Hi,

          I'm glad you obliquely informed the webheads list because TI has been a
          fixture for so long. We should point out that membership there is not
          required for interaction. People can still go in as guests and there's
          hardly any difference. But I found what it says at the site

          As of late August, 2012, new member registration has been disabled due to
          issues with the stability of our server. If you're looking for an online
          place to host a new online class, consider edmodo <http://edmodo.com/>.

          I'm at Tapped In now, getting ready to Hangout with Jeff Lebow, and then at
          1500 gmt - Derya Kulavuz-Onal - Developing Technology-Infused
          Culture-Teaching Materials for ESL

          Hope you can join us,

          Vance

          Message 4 of 8 , Dec 9, 2012
            Thanks for the reminder, Vance. But this is always the time of day on
            Sundays when I'm at my parents' to give them lunch and help out with
            anything else.

            --
            Sent from my iPhone