Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Re: Congratulations!

    Message 1 of 24 , Dec 8, 2012
      Let me add one belated congratulations to doctors Cristina and Ronaldo

      and top that with an invitation to please join us on
      http://learning2gether.pbworks.com to discuss with us your research.

      Vance

      On Sun, Dec 9, 2012 at 8:52 AM, Nina Liakos <nina.liakos@...> wrote:

      > **
      >

      > Warm congratulations to Ronaldo and Cristina! What an achievement!
      > Nina in Maryland
      >

      > --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, Hala Fawzi <haloolahakema@...>
      > wrote:
      > >
      > > Dear Webheads,
      > > I would like to congratulate two newly PhD holders: Dr. Cristina Costa
      > and Dr. Ronaldo Lima.
      >
      > > Well done, and hearty congratulations!
      > > Hala.

      > --
      Vance Stevens
      http://adVancEducation.blogspot.com
      http://vancesdiveblogs.blogspot.com

    • Derya Kulavuz-Onal
      Message 2 of 24 , Dec 9, 2012
        Woohooo! That's wonderful news!! Congratulations, Dr. Costa and Dr. Lima!

        Derya Kulavuz-Onal
        Doctoral Candidate, SLAIT
        Grad. TA, WLE / ESOL Education
        University of South Florida
        33620, Tampa, FL

      • Maryanne
        Message 3 of 24 , Dec 11, 2012
          Congratulations to Cristina and Ronaldo for their daunting accomplishment.