Re: Congratulations!

  • Cora
    Message 1 of 24 , Dec 8, 2012
      Congratulations to Dr.Cristina Costa and Dr. Ronlado Lima!!!

      Cora :-)))

      --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, Hala Fawzi <haloolahakema@...> wrote:

      > Dear Webheads,
      > I would like to congratulate two newly PhD holders: Dr. Cristina Costa and Dr. Ronlado Lima.
      > Well done, and hearty congratulations!
      > Hala.

    • Nina Liakos
      Message 2 of 24 , Dec 8, 2012
        Warm congratulations to Ronaldo and Cristina! What an achievement!
        Nina in Maryland

        Message 3 of 24 , Dec 8, 2012
          Let me add one belated congratulations to doctors Cristina and Ronaldo

          and top that with an invitation to please join us on
          http://learning2gether.pbworks.com to discuss with us your research.

          Vance

          On Sun, Dec 9, 2012 at 8:52 AM, Nina Liakos <nina.liakos@...> wrote:

          > **
          >

          > Warm congratulations to Ronaldo and Cristina! What an achievement!
          > Nina in Maryland
          >

          > --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, Hala Fawzi <haloolahakema@...>
          > wrote:
          > >
          > > Dear Webheads,
          > > I would like to congratulate two newly PhD holders: Dr. Cristina Costa
          > and Dr. Ronaldo Lima.
          >
          > > Well done, and hearty congratulations!
          > > Hala.

          > --
          Vance Stevens
          http://adVancEducation.blogspot.com
          http://vancesdiveblogs.blogspot.com

        • Derya Kulavuz-Onal
          Message 4 of 24 , Dec 9, 2012
            Woohooo! That's wonderful news!! Congratulations, Dr. Costa and Dr. Lima!

            Derya Kulavuz-Onal
            Doctoral Candidate, SLAIT
            Grad. TA, WLE / ESOL Education
            University of South Florida
            33620, Tampa, FL

          • Maryanne
            Message 5 of 24 , Dec 11, 2012
              Congratulations to Cristina and Ronaldo for their daunting accomplishment.