looking for a French course

  • Masoud Amiri
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 7, 2012
      Dear Webheads from Paris,

      I'm planning to live here in Paris for a couple of years and I need to learn some French.  I'm wondering if you could recommend any evening French courses. Actually,I've already checked out some French school websites but I think it's kind of difficult to make a good choice based on the info. they provide.

      regards
      Masoud

    • Claire
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 8, 2012
        Dear Masoud,

        You might want to try the award-winning French Online course at Carnegie Mellon University: http://ml.hss.cmu.edu/languageonline/FOL/FOL.html There is an open and free version.

        I should mention that my husband is the technical lead for the above course, so I am naturally biased. :-)

        Good luck,

        Claire

        Claire Bradin Siskin