Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Congratulations!

  • Susana Canelo
    Message 1 of 24 , Dec 7, 2012
      I add myself to the celebration !! Two members of our family are PhD holders !!
      Claps for both of them !

      Hugs from Argentina

      Susana

      ________________________________
      Message 2 of 24 , Dec 7, 2012
        Morning dear webheads,

        Congratulations to Dr Ronaldo and Dr Cristina for your new achievement. I wish you all the best in your future endeavors.

        Best
        Lawan

        Lawan Dalha

      • Cora
        Message 3 of 24 , Dec 8, 2012
          Congratulations to Dr.Cristina Costa and Dr. Ronlado Lima!!!

          Cora :-)))

          --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, Hala Fawzi <haloolahakema@...> wrote:

          > Dear Webheads,
          > I would like to congratulate two newly PhD holders: Dr. Cristina Costa and Dr. Ronlado Lima.
          > Well done, and hearty congratulations!
          > Hala.

        • Nina Liakos
          Message 4 of 24 , Dec 8, 2012
            Warm congratulations to Ronaldo and Cristina! What an achievement!
            Nina in Maryland

            Message 5 of 24 , Dec 8, 2012
              Let me add one belated congratulations to doctors Cristina and Ronaldo

              and top that with an invitation to please join us on
              http://learning2gether.pbworks.com to discuss with us your research.

              Vance

              On Sun, Dec 9, 2012 at 8:52 AM, Nina Liakos <nina.liakos@...> wrote:

              > **
              >

              > Warm congratulations to Ronaldo and Cristina! What an achievement!
              > Nina in Maryland
              >

              > --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, Hala Fawzi <haloolahakema@...>
              > wrote:
              > >
              > > Dear Webheads,
              > > I would like to congratulate two newly PhD holders: Dr. Cristina Costa
              > and Dr. Ronaldo Lima.
              >
              > > Well done, and hearty congratulations!
              > > Hala.

              > --
              Vance Stevens
              http://adVancEducation.blogspot.com
              http://vancesdiveblogs.blogspot.com

            • Derya Kulavuz-Onal
              Message 6 of 24 , Dec 9, 2012
                Woohooo! That's wonderful news!! Congratulations, Dr. Costa and Dr. Lima!

                Derya Kulavuz-Onal
                Doctoral Candidate, SLAIT
                Grad. TA, WLE / ESOL Education
                University of South Florida
                33620, Tampa, FL

              • Maryanne
                Message 7 of 24 , Dec 11, 2012
                  Congratulations to Cristina and Ronaldo for their daunting accomplishment.