RE: [evonline2002_webheads] Congratulations!

  • Squires, Robert
    Message 1 of 24 , Dec 7, 2012
      I'd like to add my congrats to Cristina and Ronaldo as well. Well done!

      Robert

      Message 2 of 24 , Dec 7, 2012
        I add myself to the celebration !! Two members of our family are PhD holders !!
        Claps for both of them !

        Hugs from Argentina

        Susana

        ________________________________
        Message 3 of 24 , Dec 7, 2012
          Morning dear webheads,

          Congratulations to Dr Ronaldo and Dr Cristina for your new achievement. I wish you all the best in your future endeavors.

          Best
          Lawan

          Lawan Dalha

        • Cora
          Message 4 of 24 , Dec 8, 2012
            Congratulations to Dr.Cristina Costa and Dr. Ronlado Lima!!!

            Cora :-)))

            --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, Hala Fawzi <haloolahakema@...> wrote:

            > Dear Webheads,
            > I would like to congratulate two newly PhD holders: Dr. Cristina Costa and Dr. Ronlado Lima.
            > Well done, and hearty congratulations!
            > Hala.

          • Nina Liakos
            Message 5 of 24 , Dec 8, 2012
              Warm congratulations to Ronaldo and Cristina! What an achievement!
              Nina in Maryland

              Message 6 of 24 , Dec 8, 2012
                Let me add one belated congratulations to doctors Cristina and Ronaldo

                and top that with an invitation to please join us on
                http://learning2gether.pbworks.com to discuss with us your research.

                Vance

                On Sun, Dec 9, 2012 at 8:52 AM, Nina Liakos <nina.liakos@...> wrote:

                > **
                >

                > Warm congratulations to Ronaldo and Cristina! What an achievement!
                > Nina in Maryland
                >

                > --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, Hala Fawzi <haloolahakema@...>
                > wrote:
                > >
                > > Dear Webheads,
                > > I would like to congratulate two newly PhD holders: Dr. Cristina Costa
                > and Dr. Ronaldo Lima.
                >
                > > Well done, and hearty congratulations!
                > > Hala.

                > --
                Vance Stevens
                http://adVancEducation.blogspot.com
                http://vancesdiveblogs.blogspot.com

              • Derya Kulavuz-Onal
                Message 7 of 24 , Dec 9, 2012
                  Woohooo! That's wonderful news!! Congratulations, Dr. Costa and Dr. Lima!

                  Derya Kulavuz-Onal
                  Doctoral Candidate, SLAIT
                  Grad. TA, WLE / ESOL Education
                  University of South Florida
                  33620, Tampa, FL

                • Maryanne
                  Message 8 of 24 , Dec 11, 2012
                    Congratulations to Cristina and Ronaldo for their daunting accomplishment.