WizIQ Premium Accounts for Educators

  • Dr. Nellie Deutsch
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 7, 2012
      I've been teaching face-to-face in a traditional school (too
      traditional) for the past 30 + years. While I love the challenges I face
      in the classroom, I find the virtual classroom and online teaching with
      Moodle very engaging for my students and I. I have tried to share my
      teaching experiences with technology with my colleagues, but they seem
      to be stuck in the past and can't be bothered with changing the way they
      have been teaching. I joined the Webheads in 2005 because I wanted to
      share and learn from others who were using technology.
      I try to share as much as I can that is free and useful for teachers.
      Sometimes I get the feeling that people are suspicious of free things
      and prefer to pay. WizIQ is an example of what is free, yet many prefer
      to pay than can a free account. I have been using WizIQ since 2007
      because they listen and implement my suggestions. They have come a long
      way in improving their product and course features. You can now create
      courses on WizIQ, add content and teach online very easily. I have tried
      to convince other providers to give teachers free accounts for more than
      3 people, but they refused.
      I have been after WizIQ to provide free premium and organization
      accounts for teachers that teach in fully online or blended learning
      courses. They have finally come through. Teachers can now get free
      accounts but only if they teach in schools and have the schools emails.
      However, I have asked that even teachers who are not affiliated with
      schools get a free teacher account. Please let me know if you're
      interested in using WizIQ for your online teaching, meetings, or
      research. I conducted my online interviews on WizIQ. Here's how to get
      your free premium accounts <http://www.wiziq.com/academic/?gid=100041> .
      Try the system and let me know what you think or if you need any help.
      I hope you and your students can get the most using online virtual
      classes.

    • Holly Dilatush
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 8, 2012
        Nellie,
        I'm very interested in this offer.

        I do have an account on WiZiQ already, though, so can't register for a new
        account?

        Is there a way to have my account converted to a free teacher account?

        Thank you (I'll try and send a message direct to WiZiQ, too.

        Holly

        On Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 4:21 AM, Dr. Nellie Deutsch
        <nelliemuller@...>wrote:

        > **
        >

        > I've been teaching face-to-face in a traditional school (too
        > traditional) for the past 30 + years. While I love the challenges I face
        > in the classroom, I find the virtual classroom and online teaching with
        > Moodle very engaging for my students and I. I have tried to share my
        > teaching experiences with technology with my colleagues, but they seem
        > to be stuck in the past and can't be bothered with changing the way they
        > have been teaching. I joined the Webheads in 2005 because I wanted to
        > share and learn from others who were using technology.
        > I try to share as much as I can that is free and useful for teachers.
        > Sometimes I get the feeling that people are suspicious of free things
        > and prefer to pay. WizIQ is an example of what is free, yet many prefer
        > to pay than can a free account. I have been using WizIQ since 2007
        > because they listen and implement my suggestions. They have come a long
        > way in improving their product and course features. You can now create
        > courses on WizIQ, add content and teach online very easily. I have tried
        > to convince other providers to give teachers free accounts for more than
        > 3 people, but they refused.
        > I have been after WizIQ to provide free premium and organization
        > accounts for teachers that teach in fully online or blended learning
        > courses. They have finally come through. Teachers can now get free
        > accounts but only if they teach in schools and have the schools emails.
        > However, I have asked that even teachers who are not affiliated with
        > schools get a free teacher account. Please let me know if you're
        > interested in using WizIQ for your online teaching, meetings, or
        > research. I conducted my online interviews on WizIQ. Here's how to get
        > your free premium accounts <http://www.wiziq.com/academic/?gid=100041> .
        > Try the system and let me know what you think or if you need any help.
        > I hope you and your students can get the most using online virtual
        > classes.

        *"Try. Trust. Treasure"*
        *Holly* (Dilatush)
        http://englishworldwide.ning.com
        *Have you liked our Facebook page? *
        http://www.facebook.com/learnenglishwithaworldwideperspective* *
        <http://www.englishcafe.com/blog/Smiling7>
        *Skype*: Smilin7 *Twitter*: hollydilatush *LinkedIn*: Holly Dilatush

      • nina.lyulkun@gmail.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 9, 2012
          What a good news!
          Though, I have bought the access to the WiZiQ this Fall and have been
          working with my students there. It is really a fantastic platform.

          Join and enjoy!

          **

          *Nina A.Lyulkun*

          Khmelnitskiy National University <http://www.khnu.km.ua/root/default.htm>