Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Congratulations!

    Message 1 of 24 , Dec 6, 2012
      Dear Cristina and Ronaldo,

      Heartfelt congrats to you!! And all the best in new ventures that will
      definitely come along. :-)

      Beijinhos, Teresa

    • nina.lyulkun@gmail.com
      Message 2 of 24 , Dec 6, 2012
        Congratulations !!!

        Dear Cristina and Ronaldo,

        Best wishes!!! We are proud of your accomplishments!

        {{{{{{BIG HUG}}}}}}}

        **

        *Nina A.Lyulkun*

        Khmelnitskiy National University <http://www.khnu.km.ua/root/default.htm>

        Mobile: (+38)067 9334574
        [image: Blogger] <http://tesol-ua.blogspot.com/> [image:
        Facebook]<http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=572760950> [image:
        Google Plus] <https://plus.google.com/117218005724095778971> [image:
        Twitter] <http://twitter.com/#%21/nagora> [image:
        VKontakte]<http://vkontakte.ru/id17326732>
        [image: Skype] nagora60

        On 6 December 2012 20:14, Teresa Almeida d'Eca <teresadeca@...> wrote:

        > Dear Cristina and Ronaldo,
        >
        > Heartfelt congrats to you!! And all the best in new ventures that will
        > definitely come along. :-)
        >
        > Beijinhos, Teresa

      • Holly Dilatush
        Message 3 of 24 , Dec 6, 2012
          Woo-hoo!!!!!

          Congratulations Drs. Costa and Lima!
          Smiles from Virginia, USA,
          Holly

          On Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 1:07 PM, Hala Fawzi <haloolahakema@...> wrote:

          > **
          >

          > Dear Webheads,
          > I would like to congratulate two newly PhD holders: Dr. Cristina Costa and
          > Dr. Ronlado Lima.
          > Well done, and hearty congratulations!
          > Hala.

        • Aiden
          Message 4 of 24 , Dec 6, 2012
            I already said my 'congratulations' to Cris on FB, but worth repeating it here. I didnt know that ronaldo was doing his studies as well- a big hug and pat on the back to you Ronaldo for finishing the phd race. I'm very happy that you both passed the viva.

            Well done!

            Aiden
            Wenzao Ursuline College of Languages
            Twitter: motherchina
            Skype: aidenyeh
            Viber, Line, Tango: +886938392852

            Sent from my iPhone

            On 2012/12/7, at 2:07, Hala Fawzi <haloolahakema@...> wrote:

            > Dear Webheads,
            > I would like to congratulate two newly PhD holders: Dr. Cristina Costa and Dr. Ronlado Lima.
            > Well done, and hearty congratulations!
            > Hala.

          • Maria Rosario Di Mónaco
            Message 5 of 24 , Dec 6, 2012
              That's great news! Congrats to dear Cristina and Ronaldo!
              Mary

              On Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 3:14 PM, Teresa Almeida d'Eca
              <teresadeca@...>wrote:

              > **
              >

              > Dear Cristina and Ronaldo,
              >
              > Heartfelt congrats to you!! And all the best in new ventures that will
              > definitely come along. :-)
              >
              > Beijinhos, Teresa
              >

              > On 06-12-2012 18:07, Hala Fawzi wrote:
              > >
              > > Dear Webheads,
              > > I would like to congratulate two newly PhD holders: Dr. Cristina Costa
              > > and Dr. Ronlado Lima.
              > > Well done, and hearty congratulations!
              > > Hala.

            • Ronaldo Lima Jr
              Message 6 of 24 , Dec 6, 2012
                Thank you, guys, for the kind words, and congratulations again, Cristina!

                This probably explains why I have been a little away from the virtual world for the past few (many, actually!) months, but I'm eager to resume my digital projects!

                All the best from Brazil,

                Ronaldo

                On 06/12/2012, at 17:20, "nina.lyulkun@..." <nina.lyulkun@...> wrote:

                > Congratulations !!!
                >
                > Dear Cristina and Ronaldo,
                >
                > Best wishes!!! We are proud of your accomplishments!
                >
                > {{{{{{BIG HUG}}}}}}}
                >
                > **
                >
                > *Nina A.Lyulkun*
                >
                > Khmelnitskiy National University <http://www.khnu.km.ua/root/default.htm>
                >
                > Mobile: (+38)067 9334574
                > [image: Blogger] <http://tesol-ua.blogspot.com/> [image:
                > Facebook]<http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=572760950> [image:
                > Google Plus] <https://plus.google.com/117218005724095778971> [image:
                > Twitter] <http://twitter.com/#%21/nagora> [image:
                > VKontakte]<http://vkontakte.ru/id17326732>
                > [image: Skype] nagora60
                >
                > On 6 December 2012 20:14, Teresa Almeida d'Eca <teresadeca@...> wrote:
                >
                > > Dear Cristina and Ronaldo,
                > >
                > > Heartfelt congrats to you!! And all the best in new ventures that will
                > > definitely come along. :-)
                > >
                > > Beijinhos, Teresa

              • Squires, Robert
                Message 7 of 24 , Dec 7, 2012
                  I'd like to add my congrats to Cristina and Ronaldo as well. Well done!

                  Robert

                  On 06/12/2012, at 17:20, "nina.lyulkun@...<mailto:nina.lyulkun%40gmail.com>" <nina.lyulkun@...<mailto:nina.lyulkun%40gmail.com>> wrote:

                  > Congratulations !!!
                  >
                  > Dear Cristina and Ronaldo,
                  >
                  > Best wishes!!! We are proud of your accomplishments!
                  >
                  > {{{{{{BIG HUG}}}}}}}
                  >
                  > **
                  >
                  > *Nina A.Lyulkun*
                  >
                  > Khmelnitskiy National University <http://www.khnu.km.ua/root/default.htm>
                  >
                  > Mobile: (+38)067 9334574
                  > [image: Blogger] <http://tesol-ua.blogspot.com/> [image:
                  > Facebook]<http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=572760950> [image:
                  > Google Plus] <https://plus.google.com/117218005724095778971> [image:
                  > Twitter] <http://twitter.com/#%21/nagora> [image:
                  > VKontakte]<http://vkontakte.ru/id17326732>
                  > [image: Skype] nagora60
                  >
                  > On 6 December 2012 20:14, Teresa Almeida d'Eca <teresadeca@...<mailto:teresadeca%40gmail.com>> wrote:
                  >
                  > > Dear Cristina and Ronaldo,
                  > >
                  > > Heartfelt congrats to you!! And all the best in new ventures that will
                  > > definitely come along. :-)
                  > >
                  > > Beijinhos, Teresa

                • Susana Canelo
                  Message 8 of 24 , Dec 7, 2012
                    I add myself to the celebration !! Two members of our family are PhD holders !!
                    Claps for both of them !

                    Hugs from Argentina

                    Susana

                    ________________________________
                    I already said my 'congratulations' to Cris on FB, but worth repeating it here. I didnt know that ronaldo was doing his studies as well- a big hug and pat on the back to you Ronaldo for finishing the phd race. I'm very happy that you both passed the viva.

                    Well done!

                    Aiden
                    Wenzao Ursuline College of Languages
                    Twitter: motherchina
                    Skype: aidenyeh
                    Viber, Line, Tango: +886938392852

                    Sent from my iPhone

                    On 2012/12/7, at 2:07, Hala Fawzi <haloolahakema@...> wrote:

                    > Dear Webheads,
                    > I would like to congratulate two newly PhD holders: Dr. Cristina Costa and Dr. Ronlado Lima.
                    > Well done, and hearty congratulations!
                    > Hala.

                  • Lawan Dalha
                    Message 9 of 24 , Dec 7, 2012
                      Morning dear webheads,

                      Congratulations to Dr Ronaldo and Dr Cristina for your new achievement. I wish you all the best in your future endeavors.

                      Best
                      Lawan

                      Lawan Dalha

                    • Cora
                      Message 10 of 24 , Dec 8, 2012
                        Congratulations to Dr.Cristina Costa and Dr. Ronlado Lima!!!

                        Cora :-)))

                        --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, Hala Fawzi <haloolahakema@...> wrote:

                        > Dear Webheads,
                        > I would like to congratulate two newly PhD holders: Dr. Cristina Costa and Dr. Ronlado Lima.
                        > Well done, and hearty congratulations!
                        > Hala.

                      • Nina Liakos
                        Message 11 of 24 , Dec 8, 2012
                          Warm congratulations to Ronaldo and Cristina! What an achievement!
                          Nina in Maryland

                          Message 12 of 24 , Dec 8, 2012
                            Let me add one belated congratulations to doctors Cristina and Ronaldo

                            and top that with an invitation to please join us on
                            http://learning2gether.pbworks.com to discuss with us your research.

                            Vance

                            On Sun, Dec 9, 2012 at 8:52 AM, Nina Liakos <nina.liakos@...> wrote:

                            > **
                            >

                            > Warm congratulations to Ronaldo and Cristina! What an achievement!
                            > Nina in Maryland
                            >

                            > --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, Hala Fawzi <haloolahakema@...>
                            > wrote:
                            > >
                            > > Dear Webheads,
                            > > I would like to congratulate two newly PhD holders: Dr. Cristina Costa
                            > and Dr. Ronaldo Lima.
                            >
                            > > Well done, and hearty congratulations!
                            > > Hala.

                            > --
                            Vance Stevens
                            http://adVancEducation.blogspot.com
                            http://vancesdiveblogs.blogspot.com

                          • Derya Kulavuz-Onal
                            Message 13 of 24 , Dec 9, 2012
                              Woohooo! That's wonderful news!! Congratulations, Dr. Costa and Dr. Lima!

                              Derya Kulavuz-Onal
                              Doctoral Candidate, SLAIT
                              Grad. TA, WLE / ESOL Education
                              University of South Florida
                              33620, Tampa, FL

                            • Maryanne
                              Message 14 of 24 , Dec 11, 2012
                                Congratulations to Cristina and Ronaldo for their daunting accomplishment.