Congratulations!

  • Hala Fawzi
    Message 1 of 24 , Dec 6, 2012
      Dear Webheads,
      I would like to congratulate two newly PhD holders: Dr. Cristina Costa and Dr. Ronlado Lima.
      Well done, and hearty congratulations!
      Hala.

      Message 2 of 24 , Dec 6, 2012
        Dear Cristina and Ronaldo,

        Heartfelt congrats to you!! And all the best in new ventures that will
        definitely come along. :-)

        Beijinhos, Teresa

      • nina.lyulkun@gmail.com
        Message 3 of 24 , Dec 6, 2012
          Congratulations !!!

          Dear Cristina and Ronaldo,

          Best wishes!!! We are proud of your accomplishments!

          {{{{{{BIG HUG}}}}}}}

          **

          *Nina A.Lyulkun*

          Khmelnitskiy National University <http://www.khnu.km.ua/root/default.htm>

          Mobile: (+38)067 9334574
          [image: Blogger] <http://tesol-ua.blogspot.com/> [image:
          Facebook]<http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=572760950> [image:
          Google Plus] <https://plus.google.com/117218005724095778971> [image:
          Twitter] <http://twitter.com/#%21/nagora> [image:
          VKontakte]<http://vkontakte.ru/id17326732>
          [image: Skype] nagora60

          On 6 December 2012 20:14, Teresa Almeida d'Eca <teresadeca@...> wrote:

          > Dear Cristina and Ronaldo,
          >
          > Heartfelt congrats to you!! And all the best in new ventures that will
          > definitely come along. :-)
          >
          > Beijinhos, Teresa

        • Holly Dilatush
          Message 4 of 24 , Dec 6, 2012
            Woo-hoo!!!!!

            Congratulations Drs. Costa and Lima!
            Smiles from Virginia, USA,
            Holly

            On Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 1:07 PM, Hala Fawzi <haloolahakema@...> wrote:

            > **
            >

            > Dear Webheads,
            > I would like to congratulate two newly PhD holders: Dr. Cristina Costa and
            > Dr. Ronlado Lima.
            > Well done, and hearty congratulations!
            > Hala.

          • Aiden
            Message 5 of 24 , Dec 6, 2012
              I already said my 'congratulations' to Cris on FB, but worth repeating it here. I didnt know that ronaldo was doing his studies as well- a big hug and pat on the back to you Ronaldo for finishing the phd race. I'm very happy that you both passed the viva.

              Well done!

              Aiden
              Wenzao Ursuline College of Languages
              Twitter: motherchina
              Skype: aidenyeh
              Viber, Line, Tango: +886938392852

              Sent from my iPhone

              On 2012/12/7, at 2:07, Hala Fawzi <haloolahakema@...> wrote:

              > Dear Webheads,
              > I would like to congratulate two newly PhD holders: Dr. Cristina Costa and Dr. Ronlado Lima.
              > Well done, and hearty congratulations!
              > Hala.

            • Maria Rosario Di Mónaco
              Message 6 of 24 , Dec 6, 2012
                That's great news! Congrats to dear Cristina and Ronaldo!
                Mary

                On Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 3:14 PM, Teresa Almeida d'Eca
                <teresadeca@...>wrote:

                > **
                >

                > Dear Cristina and Ronaldo,
                >
                > Heartfelt congrats to you!! And all the best in new ventures that will
                > definitely come along. :-)
                >
                > Beijinhos, Teresa
                >

                > On 06-12-2012 18:07, Hala Fawzi wrote:
                > >
                > > Dear Webheads,
                > > I would like to congratulate two newly PhD holders: Dr. Cristina Costa
                > > and Dr. Ronlado Lima.
                > > Well done, and hearty congratulations!
                > > Hala.

              • Ronaldo Lima Jr
                Message 7 of 24 , Dec 6, 2012
                  Thank you, guys, for the kind words, and congratulations again, Cristina!

                  This probably explains why I have been a little away from the virtual world for the past few (many, actually!) months, but I'm eager to resume my digital projects!

                  All the best from Brazil,

                  Ronaldo

                  On 06/12/2012, at 17:20, "nina.lyulkun@..." <nina.lyulkun@...> wrote:

                  > Congratulations !!!
                  >
                  > Dear Cristina and Ronaldo,
                  >
                  > Best wishes!!! We are proud of your accomplishments!
                  >
                  > {{{{{{BIG HUG}}}}}}}
                  >
                  > **
                  >
                  > *Nina A.Lyulkun*
                  >
                  > Khmelnitskiy National University <http://www.khnu.km.ua/root/default.htm>
                  >
                  > Mobile: (+38)067 9334574
                  > [image: Blogger] <http://tesol-ua.blogspot.com/> [image:
                  > Facebook]<http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=572760950> [image:
                  > Google Plus] <https://plus.google.com/117218005724095778971> [image:
                  > Twitter] <http://twitter.com/#%21/nagora> [image:
                  > VKontakte]<http://vkontakte.ru/id17326732>
                  > [image: Skype] nagora60
                  >
                  > On 6 December 2012 20:14, Teresa Almeida d'Eca <teresadeca@...> wrote:
                  >
                  > > Dear Cristina and Ronaldo,
                  > >
                  > > Heartfelt congrats to you!! And all the best in new ventures that will
                  > > definitely come along. :-)
                  > >
                  > > Beijinhos, Teresa

                • Squires, Robert
                  Message 8 of 24 , Dec 7, 2012
                    I'd like to add my congrats to Cristina and Ronaldo as well. Well done!

                    Robert

                    On 06/12/2012, at 17:20, "nina.lyulkun@...<mailto:nina.lyulkun%40gmail.com>" <nina.lyulkun@...<mailto:nina.lyulkun%40gmail.com>> wrote:

                    > Congratulations !!!
                    >
                    > Dear Cristina and Ronaldo,
                    >
                    > Best wishes!!! We are proud of your accomplishments!
                    >
                    > {{{{{{BIG HUG}}}}}}}
                    >
                    > **
                    >
                    > *Nina A.Lyulkun*
                    >
                    > Khmelnitskiy National University <http://www.khnu.km.ua/root/default.htm>
                    >
                    > Mobile: (+38)067 9334574
                    > [image: Blogger] <http://tesol-ua.blogspot.com/> [image:
                    > Facebook]<http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=572760950> [image:
                    > Google Plus] <https://plus.google.com/117218005724095778971> [image:
                    > Twitter] <http://twitter.com/#%21/nagora> [image:
                    > VKontakte]<http://vkontakte.ru/id17326732>
                    > [image: Skype] nagora60
                    >
                    > On 6 December 2012 20:14, Teresa Almeida d'Eca <teresadeca@...<mailto:teresadeca%40gmail.com>> wrote:
                    >
                    > > Dear Cristina and Ronaldo,
                    > >
                    > > Heartfelt congrats to you!! And all the best in new ventures that will
                    > > definitely come along. :-)
                    > >
                    > > Beijinhos, Teresa

                  • Susana Canelo
                    Message 9 of 24 , Dec 7, 2012
                      I add myself to the celebration !! Two members of our family are PhD holders !!
                      Claps for both of them !

                      Hugs from Argentina

                      Susana

                      ________________________________
                      I already said my 'congratulations' to Cris on FB, but worth repeating it here. I didnt know that ronaldo was doing his studies as well- a big hug and pat on the back to you Ronaldo for finishing the phd race. I'm very happy that you both passed the viva.

                      Well done!

                      Aiden
                      Wenzao Ursuline College of Languages
                      Twitter: motherchina
                      Skype: aidenyeh
                      Viber, Line, Tango: +886938392852

                      Sent from my iPhone

                      On 2012/12/7, at 2:07, Hala Fawzi <haloolahakema@...> wrote:

                      > Dear Webheads,
                      > I would like to congratulate two newly PhD holders: Dr. Cristina Costa and Dr. Ronlado Lima.
                      > Well done, and hearty congratulations!
                      > Hala.

                    • Lawan Dalha
                      Message 10 of 24 , Dec 7, 2012
                        Morning dear webheads,

                        Congratulations to Dr Ronaldo and Dr Cristina for your new achievement. I wish you all the best in your future endeavors.

                        Best
                        Lawan

                        Lawan Dalha

                      • Cora
                        Message 11 of 24 , Dec 8, 2012
                          Congratulations to Dr.Cristina Costa and Dr. Ronlado Lima!!!

                          Cora :-)))

                          --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, Hala Fawzi <haloolahakema@...> wrote:

                          > Dear Webheads,
                          > I would like to congratulate two newly PhD holders: Dr. Cristina Costa and Dr. Ronlado Lima.
                          > Well done, and hearty congratulations!
                          > Hala.

                        • Nina Liakos
                          Message 12 of 24 , Dec 8, 2012
                            Warm congratulations to Ronaldo and Cristina! What an achievement!
                            Nina in Maryland

                            Message 13 of 24 , Dec 8, 2012
                              Let me add one belated congratulations to doctors Cristina and Ronaldo

                              and top that with an invitation to please join us on
                              http://learning2gether.pbworks.com to discuss with us your research.

                              Vance

                              On Sun, Dec 9, 2012 at 8:52 AM, Nina Liakos <nina.liakos@...> wrote:

                              > **
                              >

                              > Warm congratulations to Ronaldo and Cristina! What an achievement!
                              > Nina in Maryland
                              >

                              > --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, Hala Fawzi <haloolahakema@...>
                              > wrote:
                              > >
                              > > Dear Webheads,
                              > > I would like to congratulate two newly PhD holders: Dr. Cristina Costa
                              > and Dr. Ronaldo Lima.
                              >
                              > > Well done, and hearty congratulations!
                              > > Hala.

                              > --
                              Vance Stevens
                              http://adVancEducation.blogspot.com
                              http://vancesdiveblogs.blogspot.com

                            • Derya Kulavuz-Onal
                              Message 14 of 24 , Dec 9, 2012
                                Woohooo! That's wonderful news!! Congratulations, Dr. Costa and Dr. Lima!

                                Derya Kulavuz-Onal
                                Doctoral Candidate, SLAIT
                                Grad. TA, WLE / ESOL Education
                                University of South Florida
                                33620, Tampa, FL

                              • Maryanne
                                Message 15 of 24 , Dec 11, 2012
                                  Congratulations to Cristina and Ronaldo for their daunting accomplishment.