Re: Trace Effects

  • Dr. Elizabeth Hanson-Smith
    Message 1 of 24 , Dec 5, 2012
      Nina and Carla--
      I think the entry key word at the DoS Ning has to be capitalized: Teaching
      --Elizabeth

      --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, Carla arena <carlaarena@...> wrote:

      > teaching!
      >

      > On Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 6:20 PM, Nina Liakos <nina.liakos@...> wrote:
      >
      > > How are you supposed to answer this questions?
      > > Please correctly answer "Please Fill in the Blank: English _______ Forum
      > > (Hint: forum.state.gov)".
    • Hala Fawzi
      Message 2 of 24 , Dec 6, 2012
        Dear Webheads,
        I would like to congratulate two newly PhD holders: Dr. Cristina Costa and Dr. Ronlado Lima.
        Well done, and hearty congratulations!
        Hala.

        Message 3 of 24 , Dec 6, 2012
          Dear Cristina and Ronaldo,

          Heartfelt congrats to you!! And all the best in new ventures that will
          definitely come along. :-)

          Beijinhos, Teresa

        • nina.lyulkun@gmail.com
          Message 4 of 24 , Dec 6, 2012
            Congratulations !!!

            Dear Cristina and Ronaldo,

            Best wishes!!! We are proud of your accomplishments!

            {{{{{{BIG HUG}}}}}}}

            **

            *Nina A.Lyulkun*

            Khmelnitskiy National University <http://www.khnu.km.ua/root/default.htm>

            Mobile: (+38)067 9334574
            [image: Blogger] <http://tesol-ua.blogspot.com/> [image:
            Facebook]<http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=572760950> [image:
            Google Plus] <https://plus.google.com/117218005724095778971> [image:
            Twitter] <http://twitter.com/#%21/nagora> [image:
            VKontakte]<http://vkontakte.ru/id17326732>
            [image: Skype] nagora60

            On 6 December 2012 20:14, Teresa Almeida d'Eca <teresadeca@...> wrote:

            > Dear Cristina and Ronaldo,
            >
            > Heartfelt congrats to you!! And all the best in new ventures that will
            > definitely come along. :-)
            >
            > Beijinhos, Teresa

          • Holly Dilatush
            Message 5 of 24 , Dec 6, 2012
              Woo-hoo!!!!!

              Congratulations Drs. Costa and Lima!
              Smiles from Virginia, USA,
              Holly

              On Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 1:07 PM, Hala Fawzi <haloolahakema@...> wrote:

              > **
              >

              > Dear Webheads,
              > I would like to congratulate two newly PhD holders: Dr. Cristina Costa and
              > Dr. Ronlado Lima.
              > Well done, and hearty congratulations!
              > Hala.

            • Aiden
              Message 6 of 24 , Dec 6, 2012
                I already said my 'congratulations' to Cris on FB, but worth repeating it here. I didnt know that ronaldo was doing his studies as well- a big hug and pat on the back to you Ronaldo for finishing the phd race. I'm very happy that you both passed the viva.

                Well done!

                Aiden
                Wenzao Ursuline College of Languages
                Twitter: motherchina
                Skype: aidenyeh
                Viber, Line, Tango: +886938392852

                Sent from my iPhone

                On 2012/12/7, at 2:07, Hala Fawzi <haloolahakema@...> wrote:

                > Dear Webheads,
                > I would like to congratulate two newly PhD holders: Dr. Cristina Costa and Dr. Ronlado Lima.
                > Well done, and hearty congratulations!
                > Hala.

              • Maria Rosario Di Mónaco
                Message 7 of 24 , Dec 6, 2012
                  That's great news! Congrats to dear Cristina and Ronaldo!
                  Mary

                  On Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 3:14 PM, Teresa Almeida d'Eca
                  <teresadeca@...>wrote:

                  > **
                  >

                  > Dear Cristina and Ronaldo,
                  >
                  > Heartfelt congrats to you!! And all the best in new ventures that will
                  > definitely come along. :-)
                  >
                  > Beijinhos, Teresa
                  >

                  > On 06-12-2012 18:07, Hala Fawzi wrote:
                  > >
                  > > Dear Webheads,
                  > > I would like to congratulate two newly PhD holders: Dr. Cristina Costa
                  > > and Dr. Ronlado Lima.
                  > > Well done, and hearty congratulations!
                  > > Hala.

                • Ronaldo Lima Jr
                  Message 8 of 24 , Dec 6, 2012
                    Thank you, guys, for the kind words, and congratulations again, Cristina!

                    This probably explains why I have been a little away from the virtual world for the past few (many, actually!) months, but I'm eager to resume my digital projects!

                    All the best from Brazil,

                    Ronaldo

                    On 06/12/2012, at 17:20, "nina.lyulkun@..." <nina.lyulkun@...> wrote:

                    > Congratulations !!!
                    >
                    > Dear Cristina and Ronaldo,
                    >
                    > Best wishes!!! We are proud of your accomplishments!
                    >
                    > {{{{{{BIG HUG}}}}}}}
                    >
                    > **
                    >
                    > *Nina A.Lyulkun*
                    >
                    > Khmelnitskiy National University <http://www.khnu.km.ua/root/default.htm>
                    >
                    > Mobile: (+38)067 9334574
                    > [image: Blogger] <http://tesol-ua.blogspot.com/> [image:
                    > Facebook]<http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=572760950> [image:
                    > Google Plus] <https://plus.google.com/117218005724095778971> [image:
                    > Twitter] <http://twitter.com/#%21/nagora> [image:
                    > VKontakte]<http://vkontakte.ru/id17326732>
                    > [image: Skype] nagora60
                    >
                    > On 6 December 2012 20:14, Teresa Almeida d'Eca <teresadeca@...> wrote:
                    >
                    > > Dear Cristina and Ronaldo,
                    > >
                    > > Heartfelt congrats to you!! And all the best in new ventures that will
                    > > definitely come along. :-)
                    > >
                    > > Beijinhos, Teresa

                  • Squires, Robert
                    Message 9 of 24 , Dec 7, 2012
                      I'd like to add my congrats to Cristina and Ronaldo as well. Well done!

                      Robert

                      On 06/12/2012, at 17:20, "nina.lyulkun@...<mailto:nina.lyulkun%40gmail.com>" <nina.lyulkun@...<mailto:nina.lyulkun%40gmail.com>> wrote:

                      > Congratulations !!!
                      >
                      > Dear Cristina and Ronaldo,
                      >
                      > Best wishes!!! We are proud of your accomplishments!
                      >
                      > {{{{{{BIG HUG}}}}}}}
                      >
                      > **
                      >
                      > *Nina A.Lyulkun*
                      >
                      > Khmelnitskiy National University <http://www.khnu.km.ua/root/default.htm>
                      >
                      > Mobile: (+38)067 9334574
                      > [image: Blogger] <http://tesol-ua.blogspot.com/> [image:
                      > Facebook]<http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=572760950> [image:
                      > Google Plus] <https://plus.google.com/117218005724095778971> [image:
                      > Twitter] <http://twitter.com/#%21/nagora> [image:
                      > VKontakte]<http://vkontakte.ru/id17326732>
                      > [image: Skype] nagora60
                      >
                      > On 6 December 2012 20:14, Teresa Almeida d'Eca <teresadeca@...<mailto:teresadeca%40gmail.com>> wrote:
                      >
                      > > Dear Cristina and Ronaldo,
                      > >
                      > > Heartfelt congrats to you!! And all the best in new ventures that will
                      > > definitely come along. :-)
                      > >
                      > > Beijinhos, Teresa

                    • Susana Canelo
                      Message 10 of 24 , Dec 7, 2012
                        I add myself to the celebration !! Two members of our family are PhD holders !!
                        Claps for both of them !

                        Hugs from Argentina

                        Susana

                        ________________________________
                        I already said my 'congratulations' to Cris on FB, but worth repeating it here. I didnt know that ronaldo was doing his studies as well- a big hug and pat on the back to you Ronaldo for finishing the phd race. I'm very happy that you both passed the viva.

                        Well done!

                        Aiden
                        Wenzao Ursuline College of Languages
                        Twitter: motherchina
                        Skype: aidenyeh
                        Viber, Line, Tango: +886938392852

                        Sent from my iPhone

                        On 2012/12/7, at 2:07, Hala Fawzi <haloolahakema@...> wrote:

                        > Dear Webheads,
                        > I would like to congratulate two newly PhD holders: Dr. Cristina Costa and Dr. Ronlado Lima.
                        > Well done, and hearty congratulations!
                        > Hala.

                      • Lawan Dalha
                        Message 11 of 24 , Dec 7, 2012
                          Morning dear webheads,

                          Congratulations to Dr Ronaldo and Dr Cristina for your new achievement. I wish you all the best in your future endeavors.

                          Best
                          Lawan

                          Lawan Dalha

                        • Cora
                          Message 12 of 24 , Dec 8, 2012
                            Congratulations to Dr.Cristina Costa and Dr. Ronlado Lima!!!

                            Cora :-)))

                            --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, Hala Fawzi <haloolahakema@...> wrote:

                            > Dear Webheads,
                            > I would like to congratulate two newly PhD holders: Dr. Cristina Costa and Dr. Ronlado Lima.
                            > Well done, and hearty congratulations!
                            > Hala.

                          • Nina Liakos
                            Message 13 of 24 , Dec 8, 2012
                              Warm congratulations to Ronaldo and Cristina! What an achievement!
                              Nina in Maryland

                              Message 14 of 24 , Dec 8, 2012
                                Let me add one belated congratulations to doctors Cristina and Ronaldo

                                and top that with an invitation to please join us on
                                http://learning2gether.pbworks.com to discuss with us your research.

                                Vance

                                On Sun, Dec 9, 2012 at 8:52 AM, Nina Liakos <nina.liakos@...> wrote:

                                > **
                                >

                                > Warm congratulations to Ronaldo and Cristina! What an achievement!
                                > Nina in Maryland
                                >

                                > --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, Hala Fawzi <haloolahakema@...>
                                > wrote:
                                > >
                                > > Dear Webheads,
                                > > I would like to congratulate two newly PhD holders: Dr. Cristina Costa
                                > and Dr. Ronaldo Lima.
                                >
                                > > Well done, and hearty congratulations!
                                > > Hala.

                                > --
                                Vance Stevens
                                http://adVancEducation.blogspot.com
                                http://vancesdiveblogs.blogspot.com

                              • Derya Kulavuz-Onal
                                Message 15 of 24 , Dec 9, 2012
                                  Woohooo! That's wonderful news!! Congratulations, Dr. Costa and Dr. Lima!

                                  Derya Kulavuz-Onal
                                  Doctoral Candidate, SLAIT
                                  Grad. TA, WLE / ESOL Education
                                  University of South Florida
                                  33620, Tampa, FL

                                • Maryanne
                                  Message 16 of 24 , Dec 11, 2012
                                    Congratulations to Cristina and Ronaldo for their daunting accomplishment.