Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Re: Trace Effects -- Ning Password

    Message 1 of 24 , Dec 5, 2012
      The missing word is Teaching (might be case sensitive)

      *V*

      --
      Vance Stevens
      http://adVancEducation.blogspot.com

    • Dr. Elizabeth Hanson-Smith
      Message 2 of 24 , Dec 5, 2012
        Nina and Carla--
        I think the entry key word at the DoS Ning has to be capitalized: Teaching
        --Elizabeth

        --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, Carla arena <carlaarena@...> wrote:

        > teaching!
        >

        > On Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 6:20 PM, Nina Liakos <nina.liakos@...> wrote:
        >
        > > How are you supposed to answer this questions?
        > > Please correctly answer "Please Fill in the Blank: English _______ Forum
        > > (Hint: forum.state.gov)".
      • Hala Fawzi
        Message 3 of 24 , Dec 6, 2012
          Dear Webheads,
          I would like to congratulate two newly PhD holders: Dr. Cristina Costa and Dr. Ronlado Lima.
          Well done, and hearty congratulations!
          Hala.

          Message 4 of 24 , Dec 6, 2012
            Dear Cristina and Ronaldo,

            Heartfelt congrats to you!! And all the best in new ventures that will
            definitely come along. :-)

            Beijinhos, Teresa

          • nina.lyulkun@gmail.com
            Message 5 of 24 , Dec 6, 2012
              Congratulations !!!

              Dear Cristina and Ronaldo,

              Best wishes!!! We are proud of your accomplishments!

              {{{{{{BIG HUG}}}}}}}

              **

              *Nina A.Lyulkun*

              Khmelnitskiy National University <http://www.khnu.km.ua/root/default.htm>

              Mobile: (+38)067 9334574
              [image: Blogger] <http://tesol-ua.blogspot.com/> [image:
              Facebook]<http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=572760950> [image:
              Google Plus] <https://plus.google.com/117218005724095778971> [image:
              Twitter] <http://twitter.com/#%21/nagora> [image:
              VKontakte]<http://vkontakte.ru/id17326732>
              [image: Skype] nagora60

              On 6 December 2012 20:14, Teresa Almeida d'Eca <teresadeca@...> wrote:

              > Dear Cristina and Ronaldo,
              >
              > Heartfelt congrats to you!! And all the best in new ventures that will
              > definitely come along. :-)
              >
              > Beijinhos, Teresa

            • Holly Dilatush
              Message 6 of 24 , Dec 6, 2012
                Woo-hoo!!!!!

                Congratulations Drs. Costa and Lima!
                Smiles from Virginia, USA,
                Holly

                On Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 1:07 PM, Hala Fawzi <haloolahakema@...> wrote:

                > **
                >

                > Dear Webheads,
                > I would like to congratulate two newly PhD holders: Dr. Cristina Costa and
                > Dr. Ronlado Lima.
                > Well done, and hearty congratulations!
                > Hala.

              • Aiden
                Message 7 of 24 , Dec 6, 2012
                  I already said my 'congratulations' to Cris on FB, but worth repeating it here. I didnt know that ronaldo was doing his studies as well- a big hug and pat on the back to you Ronaldo for finishing the phd race. I'm very happy that you both passed the viva.

                  Well done!

                  Aiden
                  Wenzao Ursuline College of Languages
                  Twitter: motherchina
                  Skype: aidenyeh
                  Viber, Line, Tango: +886938392852

                  Sent from my iPhone

                  On 2012/12/7, at 2:07, Hala Fawzi <haloolahakema@...> wrote:

                  > Dear Webheads,
                  > I would like to congratulate two newly PhD holders: Dr. Cristina Costa and Dr. Ronlado Lima.
                  > Well done, and hearty congratulations!
                  > Hala.

                • Maria Rosario Di Mónaco
                  Message 8 of 24 , Dec 6, 2012
                    That's great news! Congrats to dear Cristina and Ronaldo!
                    Mary

                    On Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 3:14 PM, Teresa Almeida d'Eca
                    <teresadeca@...>wrote:

                    > **
                    >

                    > Dear Cristina and Ronaldo,
                    >
                    > Heartfelt congrats to you!! And all the best in new ventures that will
                    > definitely come along. :-)
                    >
                    > Beijinhos, Teresa
                    >

                    > On 06-12-2012 18:07, Hala Fawzi wrote:
                    > >
                    > > Dear Webheads,
                    > > I would like to congratulate two newly PhD holders: Dr. Cristina Costa
                    > > and Dr. Ronlado Lima.
                    > > Well done, and hearty congratulations!
                    > > Hala.

                  • Ronaldo Lima Jr
                    Message 9 of 24 , Dec 6, 2012
                      Thank you, guys, for the kind words, and congratulations again, Cristina!

                      This probably explains why I have been a little away from the virtual world for the past few (many, actually!) months, but I'm eager to resume my digital projects!

                      All the best from Brazil,

                      Ronaldo

                      On 06/12/2012, at 17:20, "nina.lyulkun@..." <nina.lyulkun@...> wrote:

                      > Congratulations !!!
                      >
                      > Dear Cristina and Ronaldo,
                      >
                      > Best wishes!!! We are proud of your accomplishments!
                      >
                      > {{{{{{BIG HUG}}}}}}}
                      >
                      > **
                      >
                      > *Nina A.Lyulkun*
                      >
                      > Khmelnitskiy National University <http://www.khnu.km.ua/root/default.htm>
                      >
                      > Mobile: (+38)067 9334574
                      > [image: Blogger] <http://tesol-ua.blogspot.com/> [image:
                      > Facebook]<http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=572760950> [image:
                      > Google Plus] <https://plus.google.com/117218005724095778971> [image:
                      > Twitter] <http://twitter.com/#%21/nagora> [image:
                      > VKontakte]<http://vkontakte.ru/id17326732>
                      > [image: Skype] nagora60
                      >
                      > On 6 December 2012 20:14, Teresa Almeida d'Eca <teresadeca@...> wrote:
                      >
                      > > Dear Cristina and Ronaldo,
                      > >
                      > > Heartfelt congrats to you!! And all the best in new ventures that will
                      > > definitely come along. :-)
                      > >
                      > > Beijinhos, Teresa

                    • Squires, Robert
                      Message 10 of 24 , Dec 7, 2012
                        I'd like to add my congrats to Cristina and Ronaldo as well. Well done!

                        Robert

                        On 06/12/2012, at 17:20, "nina.lyulkun@...<mailto:nina.lyulkun%40gmail.com>" <nina.lyulkun@...<mailto:nina.lyulkun%40gmail.com>> wrote:

                        > Congratulations !!!
                        >
                        > Dear Cristina and Ronaldo,
                        >
                        > Best wishes!!! We are proud of your accomplishments!
                        >
                        > {{{{{{BIG HUG}}}}}}}
                        >
                        > **
                        >
                        > *Nina A.Lyulkun*
                        >
                        > Khmelnitskiy National University <http://www.khnu.km.ua/root/default.htm>
                        >
                        > Mobile: (+38)067 9334574
                        > [image: Blogger] <http://tesol-ua.blogspot.com/> [image:
                        > Facebook]<http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=572760950> [image:
                        > Google Plus] <https://plus.google.com/117218005724095778971> [image:
                        > Twitter] <http://twitter.com/#%21/nagora> [image:
                        > VKontakte]<http://vkontakte.ru/id17326732>
                        > [image: Skype] nagora60
                        >
                        > On 6 December 2012 20:14, Teresa Almeida d'Eca <teresadeca@...<mailto:teresadeca%40gmail.com>> wrote:
                        >
                        > > Dear Cristina and Ronaldo,
                        > >
                        > > Heartfelt congrats to you!! And all the best in new ventures that will
                        > > definitely come along. :-)
                        > >
                        > > Beijinhos, Teresa

                      • Susana Canelo
                        Message 11 of 24 , Dec 7, 2012
                          I add myself to the celebration !! Two members of our family are PhD holders !!
                          Claps for both of them !

                          Hugs from Argentina

                          Susana

                          ________________________________
                          I already said my 'congratulations' to Cris on FB, but worth repeating it here. I didnt know that ronaldo was doing his studies as well- a big hug and pat on the back to you Ronaldo for finishing the phd race. I'm very happy that you both passed the viva.

                          Well done!

                          Aiden
                          Wenzao Ursuline College of Languages
                          Twitter: motherchina
                          Skype: aidenyeh
                          Viber, Line, Tango: +886938392852

                          Sent from my iPhone

                          On 2012/12/7, at 2:07, Hala Fawzi <haloolahakema@...> wrote:

                          > Dear Webheads,
                          > I would like to congratulate two newly PhD holders: Dr. Cristina Costa and Dr. Ronlado Lima.
                          > Well done, and hearty congratulations!
                          > Hala.

                        • Lawan Dalha
                          Message 12 of 24 , Dec 7, 2012
                            Morning dear webheads,

                            Congratulations to Dr Ronaldo and Dr Cristina for your new achievement. I wish you all the best in your future endeavors.

                            Best
                            Lawan

                            Lawan Dalha

                          • Cora
                            Message 13 of 24 , Dec 8, 2012
                              Congratulations to Dr.Cristina Costa and Dr. Ronlado Lima!!!

                              Cora :-)))

                              --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, Hala Fawzi <haloolahakema@...> wrote:

                              > Dear Webheads,
                              > I would like to congratulate two newly PhD holders: Dr. Cristina Costa and Dr. Ronlado Lima.
                              > Well done, and hearty congratulations!
                              > Hala.

                            • Nina Liakos
                              Message 14 of 24 , Dec 8, 2012
                                Warm congratulations to Ronaldo and Cristina! What an achievement!
                                Nina in Maryland

                                Message 15 of 24 , Dec 8, 2012
                                  Let me add one belated congratulations to doctors Cristina and Ronaldo

                                  and top that with an invitation to please join us on
                                  http://learning2gether.pbworks.com to discuss with us your research.

                                  Vance

                                  On Sun, Dec 9, 2012 at 8:52 AM, Nina Liakos <nina.liakos@...> wrote:

                                  > **
                                  >

                                  > Warm congratulations to Ronaldo and Cristina! What an achievement!
                                  > Nina in Maryland
                                  >

                                  > --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, Hala Fawzi <haloolahakema@...>
                                  > wrote:
                                  > >
                                  > > Dear Webheads,
                                  > > I would like to congratulate two newly PhD holders: Dr. Cristina Costa
                                  > and Dr. Ronaldo Lima.
                                  >
                                  > > Well done, and hearty congratulations!
                                  > > Hala.

                                  > --
                                  Vance Stevens
                                  http://adVancEducation.blogspot.com
                                  http://vancesdiveblogs.blogspot.com

                                • Derya Kulavuz-Onal
                                  Message 16 of 24 , Dec 9, 2012
                                    Woohooo! That's wonderful news!! Congratulations, Dr. Costa and Dr. Lima!

                                    Derya Kulavuz-Onal
                                    Doctoral Candidate, SLAIT
                                    Grad. TA, WLE / ESOL Education
                                    University of South Florida
                                    33620, Tampa, FL

                                  • Maryanne
                                    Message 17 of 24 , Dec 11, 2012
                                      Congratulations to Cristina and Ronaldo for their daunting accomplishment.