Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Re: Trace Effects -- Ning Password

  • John Hibbs
    Message 1 of 24 , Dec 5, 2012
      Vance is used to babysitting me, so this whine won't be new to him. Apologies.

      But, when I went to traceeffets.ning.com and tried to "sign in"
      http://traceeffects.ning.com/main/authorization/signUp?
      I could not "pass" the "test"

      Please Fill in the Blank: English _______ Forum (Hint: forum.state.gov)

      Then I could not pass the Google two-word "test" to repeat the images
      that were shown.

      After four or five times with each test, I then went through the
      password hoops.

      And, here I am, whining, whining, whining.

      P.S. Vance, you did mention Tribes to me...it's on my Wish List. One
      more unread book on my nightstand and the load will break the legs.

      snip snip

      Message 2 of 24 , Dec 5, 2012
        The missing word is Teaching (might be case sensitive)

        *V*

        --
        Vance Stevens
        http://adVancEducation.blogspot.com

      • Dr. Elizabeth Hanson-Smith
        Message 3 of 24 , Dec 5, 2012
          Nina and Carla--
          I think the entry key word at the DoS Ning has to be capitalized: Teaching
          --Elizabeth

          --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, Carla arena <carlaarena@...> wrote:

          > teaching!
          >

          > On Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 6:20 PM, Nina Liakos <nina.liakos@...> wrote:
          >
          > > How are you supposed to answer this questions?
          > > Please correctly answer "Please Fill in the Blank: English _______ Forum
          > > (Hint: forum.state.gov)".
        • Hala Fawzi
          Message 4 of 24 , Dec 6, 2012
            Dear Webheads,
            I would like to congratulate two newly PhD holders: Dr. Cristina Costa and Dr. Ronlado Lima.
            Well done, and hearty congratulations!
            Hala.

            Message 5 of 24 , Dec 6, 2012
              Dear Cristina and Ronaldo,

              Heartfelt congrats to you!! And all the best in new ventures that will
              definitely come along. :-)

              Beijinhos, Teresa

            • nina.lyulkun@gmail.com
              Message 6 of 24 , Dec 6, 2012
                Congratulations !!!

                Dear Cristina and Ronaldo,

                Best wishes!!! We are proud of your accomplishments!

                {{{{{{BIG HUG}}}}}}}

                **

                *Nina A.Lyulkun*

                Khmelnitskiy National University <http://www.khnu.km.ua/root/default.htm>

                Mobile: (+38)067 9334574
                [image: Blogger] <http://tesol-ua.blogspot.com/> [image:
                Facebook]<http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=572760950> [image:
                Google Plus] <https://plus.google.com/117218005724095778971> [image:
                Twitter] <http://twitter.com/#%21/nagora> [image:
                VKontakte]<http://vkontakte.ru/id17326732>
                [image: Skype] nagora60

                On 6 December 2012 20:14, Teresa Almeida d'Eca <teresadeca@...> wrote:

                > Dear Cristina and Ronaldo,
                >
                > Heartfelt congrats to you!! And all the best in new ventures that will
                > definitely come along. :-)
                >
                > Beijinhos, Teresa

              • Holly Dilatush
                Message 7 of 24 , Dec 6, 2012
                  Woo-hoo!!!!!

                  Congratulations Drs. Costa and Lima!
                  Smiles from Virginia, USA,
                  Holly

                  On Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 1:07 PM, Hala Fawzi <haloolahakema@...> wrote:

                  > **
                  >

                  > Dear Webheads,
                  > I would like to congratulate two newly PhD holders: Dr. Cristina Costa and
                  > Dr. Ronlado Lima.
                  > Well done, and hearty congratulations!
                  > Hala.

                • Aiden
                  Message 8 of 24 , Dec 6, 2012
                    I already said my 'congratulations' to Cris on FB, but worth repeating it here. I didnt know that ronaldo was doing his studies as well- a big hug and pat on the back to you Ronaldo for finishing the phd race. I'm very happy that you both passed the viva.

                    Well done!

                    Aiden
                    Wenzao Ursuline College of Languages
                    Twitter: motherchina
                    Skype: aidenyeh
                    Viber, Line, Tango: +886938392852

                    Sent from my iPhone

                    On 2012/12/7, at 2:07, Hala Fawzi <haloolahakema@...> wrote:

                    > Dear Webheads,
                    > I would like to congratulate two newly PhD holders: Dr. Cristina Costa and Dr. Ronlado Lima.
                    > Well done, and hearty congratulations!
                    > Hala.

                  • Maria Rosario Di Mónaco
                    Message 9 of 24 , Dec 6, 2012
                      That's great news! Congrats to dear Cristina and Ronaldo!
                      Mary

                      On Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 3:14 PM, Teresa Almeida d'Eca
                      <teresadeca@...>wrote:

                      > **
                      >

                      > Dear Cristina and Ronaldo,
                      >
                      > Heartfelt congrats to you!! And all the best in new ventures that will
                      > definitely come along. :-)
                      >
                      > Beijinhos, Teresa
                      >

                      > On 06-12-2012 18:07, Hala Fawzi wrote:
                      > >
                      > > Dear Webheads,
                      > > I would like to congratulate two newly PhD holders: Dr. Cristina Costa
                      > > and Dr. Ronlado Lima.
                      > > Well done, and hearty congratulations!
                      > > Hala.

                    • Ronaldo Lima Jr
                      Message 10 of 24 , Dec 6, 2012
                        Thank you, guys, for the kind words, and congratulations again, Cristina!

                        This probably explains why I have been a little away from the virtual world for the past few (many, actually!) months, but I'm eager to resume my digital projects!

                        All the best from Brazil,

                        Ronaldo

                        On 06/12/2012, at 17:20, "nina.lyulkun@..." <nina.lyulkun@...> wrote:

                        > Congratulations !!!
                        >
                        > Dear Cristina and Ronaldo,
                        >
                        > Best wishes!!! We are proud of your accomplishments!
                        >
                        > {{{{{{BIG HUG}}}}}}}
                        >
                        > **
                        >
                        > *Nina A.Lyulkun*
                        >
                        > Khmelnitskiy National University <http://www.khnu.km.ua/root/default.htm>
                        >
                        > Mobile: (+38)067 9334574
                        > [image: Blogger] <http://tesol-ua.blogspot.com/> [image:
                        > Facebook]<http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=572760950> [image:
                        > Google Plus] <https://plus.google.com/117218005724095778971> [image:
                        > Twitter] <http://twitter.com/#%21/nagora> [image:
                        > VKontakte]<http://vkontakte.ru/id17326732>
                        > [image: Skype] nagora60
                        >
                        > On 6 December 2012 20:14, Teresa Almeida d'Eca <teresadeca@...> wrote:
                        >
                        > > Dear Cristina and Ronaldo,
                        > >
                        > > Heartfelt congrats to you!! And all the best in new ventures that will
                        > > definitely come along. :-)
                        > >
                        > > Beijinhos, Teresa

                      • Squires, Robert
                        Message 11 of 24 , Dec 7, 2012
                          I'd like to add my congrats to Cristina and Ronaldo as well. Well done!

                          Robert

                          On 06/12/2012, at 17:20, "nina.lyulkun@...<mailto:nina.lyulkun%40gmail.com>" <nina.lyulkun@...<mailto:nina.lyulkun%40gmail.com>> wrote:

                          > Congratulations !!!
                          >
                          > Dear Cristina and Ronaldo,
                          >
                          > Best wishes!!! We are proud of your accomplishments!
                          >
                          > {{{{{{BIG HUG}}}}}}}
                          >
                          > **
                          >
                          > *Nina A.Lyulkun*
                          >
                          > Khmelnitskiy National University <http://www.khnu.km.ua/root/default.htm>
                          >
                          > Mobile: (+38)067 9334574
                          > [image: Blogger] <http://tesol-ua.blogspot.com/> [image:
                          > Facebook]<http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=572760950> [image:
                          > Google Plus] <https://plus.google.com/117218005724095778971> [image:
                          > Twitter] <http://twitter.com/#%21/nagora> [image:
                          > VKontakte]<http://vkontakte.ru/id17326732>
                          > [image: Skype] nagora60
                          >
                          > On 6 December 2012 20:14, Teresa Almeida d'Eca <teresadeca@...<mailto:teresadeca%40gmail.com>> wrote:
                          >
                          > > Dear Cristina and Ronaldo,
                          > >
                          > > Heartfelt congrats to you!! And all the best in new ventures that will
                          > > definitely come along. :-)
                          > >
                          > > Beijinhos, Teresa

                        • Susana Canelo
                          Message 12 of 24 , Dec 7, 2012
                            I add myself to the celebration !! Two members of our family are PhD holders !!
                            Claps for both of them !

                            Hugs from Argentina

                            Susana

                            ________________________________
                            I already said my 'congratulations' to Cris on FB, but worth repeating it here. I didnt know that ronaldo was doing his studies as well- a big hug and pat on the back to you Ronaldo for finishing the phd race. I'm very happy that you both passed the viva.

                            Well done!

                            Aiden
                            Wenzao Ursuline College of Languages
                            Twitter: motherchina
                            Skype: aidenyeh
                            Viber, Line, Tango: +886938392852

                            Sent from my iPhone

                            On 2012/12/7, at 2:07, Hala Fawzi <haloolahakema@...> wrote:

                            > Dear Webheads,
                            > I would like to congratulate two newly PhD holders: Dr. Cristina Costa and Dr. Ronlado Lima.
                            > Well done, and hearty congratulations!
                            > Hala.

                          • Lawan Dalha
                            Message 13 of 24 , Dec 7, 2012
                              Morning dear webheads,

                              Congratulations to Dr Ronaldo and Dr Cristina for your new achievement. I wish you all the best in your future endeavors.

                              Best
                              Lawan

                              Lawan Dalha

                            • Cora
                              Message 14 of 24 , Dec 8, 2012
                                Congratulations to Dr.Cristina Costa and Dr. Ronlado Lima!!!

                                Cora :-)))

                                --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, Hala Fawzi <haloolahakema@...> wrote:

                                > Dear Webheads,
                                > I would like to congratulate two newly PhD holders: Dr. Cristina Costa and Dr. Ronlado Lima.
                                > Well done, and hearty congratulations!
                                > Hala.

                              • Nina Liakos
                                Message 15 of 24 , Dec 8, 2012
                                  Warm congratulations to Ronaldo and Cristina! What an achievement!
                                  Nina in Maryland

                                  Message 16 of 24 , Dec 8, 2012
                                    Let me add one belated congratulations to doctors Cristina and Ronaldo

                                    and top that with an invitation to please join us on
                                    http://learning2gether.pbworks.com to discuss with us your research.

                                    Vance

                                    On Sun, Dec 9, 2012 at 8:52 AM, Nina Liakos <nina.liakos@...> wrote:

                                    > **
                                    >

                                    > Warm congratulations to Ronaldo and Cristina! What an achievement!
                                    > Nina in Maryland
                                    >

                                    > --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, Hala Fawzi <haloolahakema@...>
                                    > wrote:
                                    > >
                                    > > Dear Webheads,
                                    > > I would like to congratulate two newly PhD holders: Dr. Cristina Costa
                                    > and Dr. Ronaldo Lima.
                                    >
                                    > > Well done, and hearty congratulations!
                                    > > Hala.

                                    > --
                                    Vance Stevens
                                    http://adVancEducation.blogspot.com
                                    http://vancesdiveblogs.blogspot.com

                                  • Derya Kulavuz-Onal
                                    Message 17 of 24 , Dec 9, 2012
                                      Woohooo! That's wonderful news!! Congratulations, Dr. Costa and Dr. Lima!

                                      Derya Kulavuz-Onal
                                      Doctoral Candidate, SLAIT
                                      Grad. TA, WLE / ESOL Education
                                      University of South Florida
                                      33620, Tampa, FL

                                    • Maryanne
                                      Message 18 of 24 , Dec 11, 2012
                                        Congratulations to Cristina and Ronaldo for their daunting accomplishment.