Hoadworks from Adrian Hoad Reddick

  • John Hibbs
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 4, 2012
      Adrian Hoad-Reddick, and what he produces under the banner Hoadworks,
      is one of those rare individuals worth listening to. I'm honestly
      not sure what role there is in an ESL classroom for "word games"; but
      I do know the best way to find out is to ask to Webheads.
      (BTW --- Crossword puzzles are, most definitely, NOT my thing.)

      Good Luck Adrian.

      Webheads, here is what I got from Adrian:

      THE VOCABARET
      TUESDAY 4 DECEMBER 2012
      Infectious and niggling word play sent to the 'wordly wise'.
      Editor: Adrian Hoad-Reddick, Elora, Ontario, Canada ISSN 1918-9303
      http://www.hoadworks.com/gamemenu.htm

      THE LETTERBANK CROSSWORD, A PREMIER!
      I welcome your feedback on a new offering: a crossword that uses
      letterbanks as clues. You can find a PDF of the crossword here:
      http://www.hoadworks.com/Letterbank_Crossword.pdf

      Please share widely and let me know if you enjoy the concept! Is it
      too easy, a challenge? Email Adrian - hoad@...

      The Vocabaret is copyright (c) Adrian Hoad-Reddick 2012. All rights
      reserved. The Vocabaret site is located at http://www.hoadworks.com