Re: Time again for Learning2gether - Nellie Deutsch today, Mindful Technology

  • Vance
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 2, 2012
      Hi everyone,

      Regarding the part of my message snipped below, where I had mentioned Nellie's Learning2gether session today ...

      It was originally scheduled for 1300 GMT but something urgent came up at Nellie's school and she has rescheduled to 18:00 GMT today. Find here the time where you are: http://tinyurl.com/2012dec02gmt1800

      There is more information here:
      http://learning2gether.pbworks.com/w/page/32206114/volunteersneeded#SundayDecember22012NellieDeutschonMindfulLivingwithTechnology

      I hope with the time change that those who don't normally join us will have an opportunity to do so today.

      best,

      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 3, 2012
        Hi again,

        We've been enjoying a long national day weekend in UAE which has warped our
        weekend getaways through Sunday this week. Consequently, I informed Nellie
        that I would most likely not be back in Abu Dhabi for her event on Mindful
        Living with Technology.

        Ironically, I DID get back in time and like Nina I was scrambling to find
        the event. When we went there it said it didn't start for 4 hours, and
        about that time we got Nellie's notice of postponement.

        I wasn't able to make the later time, but when I got up this morning I
        played the recording, made a screen shot, and linked to the reference she
        used.

        You can find all that, including recording link, here:
        http://learning2gether.posterous.com/nellie-deutsch-on-mindful-living-with-technol

        Tomorrow Tues there is an interesting event around Trace Effects. I'll
        write another post about it.

        And don't forget next Sunday, December 9, 2012 we have Derya Kulavuz-Onal,
        Teaching culture-integrated ESL, on Learning2gether

        Time and place not yet specified, but we'll let you know more on this list,
        and you can find the latest information here:
        http://learning2gether.pbworks.com/w/page/32206114/volunteersneeded#SundayDecember92012nbspDeryaKulavuzOnalTeachingnbspcultureintegratedESL

        Vance

        --
        Vance Stevens
        http://adVancEducation.blogspot.com

      • c chee
        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 3, 2012
          thanx for the update.

          Listen to the quiet thunder and remember.
          Peace starts with communication.

          Chee,   www.realteachers.org  www.voicelearning.com
          email: bchee@...