Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Re: Time again for Learning2gether

    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 25, 2012
      Hi Nina,

      Ironically we didn't go anywhere near SL for Heike's presentation. We have
      certainly had some inspiring presentations lately, and Heike showed us the
      Machinima films participants produced in the 2012 Machinima EVO session.

      The session was recorded in Adobe and you can replay it via the link here:
      http://learning2gether.posterous.com/heike-philp-machinima-in-the-elt-classroom-an

      At the bottom of that page there is a link to the machinimas Heike showed
      us. This is a page in the Machinima session that will be repeated this
      year at http://machinEVO.pbworks.com

      Next Sunday Nellie Deutsch will lead a discussion on Mindful Living with
      Technology. Should be interesting, and hope to see you there,

      Vance

      p.s. Nina, hope you enjoyed the movies :-)

      http://vancesdiveblogs.blogspot.com

    • Vance
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 2, 2012
        Hi everyone,

        Regarding the part of my message snipped below, where I had mentioned Nellie's Learning2gether session today ...

        It was originally scheduled for 1300 GMT but something urgent came up at Nellie's school and she has rescheduled to 18:00 GMT today. Find here the time where you are: http://tinyurl.com/2012dec02gmt1800

        There is more information here:
        http://learning2gether.pbworks.com/w/page/32206114/volunteersneeded#SundayDecember22012NellieDeutschonMindfulLivingwithTechnology

        I hope with the time change that those who don't normally join us will have an opportunity to do so today.

        best,

        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 3, 2012
          Hi again,

          We've been enjoying a long national day weekend in UAE which has warped our
          weekend getaways through Sunday this week. Consequently, I informed Nellie
          that I would most likely not be back in Abu Dhabi for her event on Mindful
          Living with Technology.

          Ironically, I DID get back in time and like Nina I was scrambling to find
          the event. When we went there it said it didn't start for 4 hours, and
          about that time we got Nellie's notice of postponement.

          I wasn't able to make the later time, but when I got up this morning I
          played the recording, made a screen shot, and linked to the reference she
          used.

          You can find all that, including recording link, here:
          http://learning2gether.posterous.com/nellie-deutsch-on-mindful-living-with-technol

          Tomorrow Tues there is an interesting event around Trace Effects. I'll
          write another post about it.

          And don't forget next Sunday, December 9, 2012 we have Derya Kulavuz-Onal,
          Teaching culture-integrated ESL, on Learning2gether

          Time and place not yet specified, but we'll let you know more on this list,
          and you can find the latest information here:
          http://learning2gether.pbworks.com/w/page/32206114/volunteersneeded#SundayDecember92012nbspDeryaKulavuzOnalTeachingnbspcultureintegratedESL

          Vance

          On Sun, Dec 2, 2012 at 6:28 PM, Vance <vancestev@...> wrote:

          > **
          >

          > Hi everyone,
          >
          > Regarding the part of my message snipped below, where I had mentioned
          > Nellie's Learning2gether session today ...
          >
          > It was originally scheduled for 1300 GMT but something urgent came up at
          > Nellie's school and she has rescheduled to 18:00 GMT today. Find here the
          > time where you are: http://tinyurl.com/2012dec02gmt1800
          >
          > There is more information here:
          >
          > http://learning2gether.pbworks.com/w/page/32206114/volunteersneeded#SundayDecember22012NellieDeutschonMindfulLivingwithTechnology
          >
          > I hope with the time change that those who don't normally join us will
          > have an opportunity to do so today.
          >
          > best,
          > Vance
          >
          > --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, Vance Stevens <vancestev@...>
          > wrote:
          > >

          > > Next Sunday Nellie Deutsch will lead a discussion on Mindful Living with
          > > Technology. Should be interesting, and hope to see you there,

          --
          Vance Stevens
          http://adVancEducation.blogspot.com
          http://vancesdiveblogs.blogspot.com

        • c chee
          Message 4 of 6 , Dec 3, 2012
            thanx for the update.

            Listen to the quiet thunder and remember.
            Peace starts with communication.

            Chee,   www.realteachers.org  www.voicelearning.com
            email: bchee@...