another spam message

  • Vicki Starfire
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 20, 2012
      Dear Friends,
      Sorry to say another spam message was sent out using my
      contacts including you. I didn't sent it so please don't open it. If
      you have already please take precautions by running a spam program and
      cleaning up your computer. I have installed a stronger anti-spam program
      now and moved all my contacts to the address above. Therefore, Please
      delete my old address (vickistarfire@...) and use this new one.
      Sorry to trouble you in this way.
      Regards, Vicki

    • Vance
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 20, 2012
        Hi Vicki,

        Thanks for getting in touch and I'm glad you are doing something about the problem. If it's Yahoo that's sending spam, one thing you can do is change your password.

        Please manage your Webheads membership by unsubscribing your problem address and re-joining using your valid one (if you haven't already done that :-)

        Best,
        Vance