Learning2gether events this past week and Sunday

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 17, 2012
      Hi everyone,

      Webheads have been quite active this past week. I earlier reported on our
      chat regarding badges with Jonathan Finkelstein, and on the session on MOOC
      that John Hibbs and I did for the Global Education Conference. Anne Fox
      also gave a presentation at globaled#12, and Rita Zeinstejer has been
      active with a series of hangouts on Google Drive, Glogster, and
      MakeBeliefComix. These are available for playback on her YouTube page
      here: https://www.youtube.com/user/ritazeinstejer?feature=mhee

      Tomorrow Sunday Nicky Hockley has announced an IATEFL webinar for 10:00 GMT
      about setting up the AusELT regional PLN on Twitter:

      Then at 13:00 GMT Claire Bradin Siskin will wow us about the project she
      has been working on the last few years. It won't be the first time she has
      presented on the topic, but this will be an end-of-project report on WOW,
      the Writing Online Workshop.

      For more information on the IATEFL session at 10 a.m. GMT
      http://ltsig.org.uk/events/13-future-events/261-181112-webinar-setting-up-a-regional-pln-on-twitter-auselt.html

      Or you can find information about both, including time where you are, at
      http://learning2gether.pbworks.com/w/page/32206114/volunteersneeded

      The WOW session at 13:00 GMT will be in Claire's Adobe Connect room:
      http://acpro.excelsior.edu/siskin

      Hope to see you there

      --
      Vance Stevens