Re: Global Education Conference John Hibbs and Vance Stevens at noon GMT today

  • Vance
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 14, 2012
      Hi, just to let you know
      try not to miss ...

      The New Frontier of Massive Open On-line Learning - John Hibbs and Vance Stevens
      When
      Wed, November 14, noon GMT
      Description
      SESSION LINK -
      https://sas.elluminate.com/d.jnlp?sid=2008350&password=GECPart113

      I've blogged what I intend to talk about, with links to John's posts on his take on the topic ...
      http://advanceducation.blogspot.com/2012/11/when-is-mooc-not-mooc-what-mooc-means.html

      Hope to see you there,