Re: Learning2gether events last Sunday and tomorrow

  • Vance
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 12, 2012

      > Hi everyone,
      I again,

      Bobbi brought the Apple home and we Published the Elluminate recording and I podcast it and Scooped it. You can play the recording right from the scoop.it link
      http://www.scoop.it/t/learning2gether/p/3303043701/jonathan-finkelstein-walks-us-through-learningtimes-badgestack

      or you can download the MP3 from the podcast site:
      http://learning2gether.posterous.com/jonathan-finkelstein-walks-us-through-learnin

      enjoy,
      Vance