International Writing Exchange

  • Dr. Nellie Deutsch
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 15 11:28 AM
      Dear Colleagues,
      We are starting the annual International Writing Exchange (IWE) on
      IT4ALL Moodle <http://www.integrating-technology.org> . The course is
      for teachers and their college students. We also have high schoolers
      from Germany and Israel grades 11 and 12. The course is about cultural
      exchange and collaborative writing. Please contact me off the list by
      emailing me if you're interested in joining IWE.
      Thank you.