International Journal of Online Education

  • Steve McCarty
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2012
      We have a number of editors for the planned International Journal of Online Education,
      but there is room for more. Associate Editors could have a column on a topic area, a
      geographical region, or a language other than English. It involves membership in the
      organization described below, and the only obligation is to participate in the relevant
      communication channels. We would like to be more fully representative of world regions.

      Incidentally, academics particularly in the liberal arts (which includes language teaching!)
      would probably be interested in a new series starting with the article below. Before
      completely reconstituting Academia in cyberspace, the subject of a future series, people
      concerned with academic ideals may like to clarify what it is that should be reconstituted.

      "What is the Academic Life? 1. General Answers to Essential Questions"
      Education India Journal, Vol. 1, Issue 3, August 2012, pp. 6-12. Changed URL:
      http://www.educationindiajournal.org/journal/50Final%20New%20Uploading.pdf

      Collegially,
      Steve McCarty